Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Need advice.

Started by Psychotik · 21 Mar 2015 · 28 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

caibsArchived member
oii! ford > vx haha
0 likes
dougall83Archived member
Vx bahahahahahaha!!!!!! I think there's a thread on how to fit a chev badge to it!!!! If not start one it will b a pisser!!!
0 likes
caibsArchived member
ive actually been contemplating putting an l98 into my ford
0 likes
PsychotikArchived member
Hahhaha get f*cked @Dougall83 I'll never put a Chev badge on a holden for as long as I live. I'd sooner neck myself than do that c*nt! xD
0 likes
dougall83Archived member
Lol
0 likes
PsychotikArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by dougall83 [View Post] Lol Yeah, gonna make sure I don't make this a "P-Plater Special", so don't worry guys you won't see me driving a VX with a chev badge and chromies Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
SteveArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by caibs [View Post] ive actually been contemplating putting an l98 into my ford DO IT!!! Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
dougall83Archived member
+1 for chev badge and 12slotters bahahahahahaha
0 likes
caibsArchived member
Yeah I gotta sell my ke17 to fund the build. I was eying off that 8k pranged grange on gumtree as a donor haha
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today82

6,422 threads, 42,865 posts and 632 images saved from CT

18.8% of indexed threads saved