Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
06-04-15, 23:17 GMT+10#21 That would be very cool, what venue or travel itinerary has been best in the past?
0 likes
27-04-15, 13:49 GMT+10#22 Finally got one back on the road!
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
27-04-15, 15:50 GMT+10#23 Looks good Ol! anything special under the bonnet?
0 likes
27-04-15, 22:58 GMT+10#24 Nah just a cruiser Jack N/A 5spd.
0 likes
30-04-15, 08:50 GMT+10#25 Quote:
Originally Posted by Sin
[View Post]
Could have a calaisturbo 15th anniversary gathering/cruise in September?
Sounds like a plan!
0 likes
30-04-15, 16:51 GMT+10#27 Quote:
Originally Posted by Sin
[View Post]
Meh noone cares
Yeah we do, we'll make it happen....
0 likes
30-04-15, 18:49 GMT+10#28 Agreed! We will make a cruise happen
0 likes
30-04-15, 23:34 GMT+10#29 Vl looks good Ol.... I'm keen for a cruise
0 likes
06-05-15, 18:29 GMT+10#30 https://youtu.be/gENFnKl0O6E
It has finally awoken
(idk how to embed videos in threads)
0 likes
10-05-15, 11:40 GMT+10#31 im keen for this cruise, got sick of going to C4C too many muppets
0 likes
10-05-15, 19:10 GMT+10#32 As soon as I pick up my car from hyperdrive I'm down for a cruise
0 likes
11-05-15, 16:07 GMT+10#33 Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve
[View Post]
Yeah we do, we'll make it happen....
One day.............
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
28-06-15, 11:41 GMT+10#34 How many VLs are running now?
Surely enough for a sunday cruise?
0 likes
30-07-15, 23:08 GMT+10#35 As of today mine is running but I haven't had a chance to drive it yet. Off to get the exhaust finished on Monday (Cheers Corri) and then I'll get the idle fixed as well.
Who is keen for a cruise when this **** house weather buggers off?
0 likes
31-07-15, 09:38 GMT+10#36 Quote:
Originally Posted by VLWAGONIT
[View Post]
As of today mine is running but I haven't had a chance to drive it yet. Off to get the exhaust finished on Monday (Cheers Corri) and then I'll get the idle fixed as well.
Who is keen for a cruise when this **** house weather buggers off?
i'm down
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
31-07-15, 22:20 GMT+10#37 Finally got a working VL just got to sort out the diff its a bit noisy.
0 likes
03-08-15, 17:32 GMT+10#38 Ive almost got mine ready to go over the pits after the 5 litre conversion. Just need to shake the money tree out the back and get some brakes
0 likes
13-08-15, 14:32 GMT+10#39 Yeah still around, car currently has a head gasket issue but once thats sorted I'd be down for a decent meet up and cruise.
0 likes
01-09-15, 21:20 GMT+10#40 Sold the VX SS. Got a VL Turbo. We should definitely organize a cruise.
0 likes