Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
06-02-15, 12:21 GMT+10#21 Quote:
Originally Posted by ss nut
[View Post]
Not sure if the country packs had them??As it is not on the list for the option pack,The HDT wagon I have has what they call the extended range tank?What ever that means,becouse I cannot get any further with the ninety litre tanks as the old girl uses about 15-18 litres to the hundred on the open road,Around town( when I do get to town)I get about 250-300ks out of a tank,
Cheers Marty
think my Calais turbo has a country pack as it has a bash plate and it doesn't have a big tank.
my v8 exec has a stock tank too
0 likes
07-02-15, 21:38 GMT+10#22 country packs didnt get a long range tank as standard
the country pack was all about extra ground clearance
bash plates different spring rates larger shocks and different sway bars
these things got berlina door trims seats an console and fe2 suspension with larger sway bars
looks like a good start mus that bay isnt to bad looks much cleaner than mine
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
13-07-15, 06:22 GMT+10#23 Cheers fellas. What difference does larger sway bars make?
0 likes