THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM
HOLDCOM Community
Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.
Sponsored by HOLDCOM AUTO PARTS ↗
+ Start a discussion
Meets & events
VL Cruise - Sumlime Point. Nov 23
Started by FLY-03L · 11 Oct 2014 · 30 repliesPreserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
21-11-14, 19:55 GMT+10#24
If only I was in NSW
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
21-11-14, 20:20 GMT+10#25
I assume their will be a few people taking photos with high quality cameras ?
0 likes
24-11-14, 10:14 GMT+10#28
The same thing happened at last cruise I went to.
Heaps of cameras and people but few pics posted here.
Dunno why.
0 likes
25-11-14, 18:08 GMT+10#29
I guess with Facebook and instagram these days everyone forgets about the forum that brought them here.
Heres a few of my own and most I stole from Facebook.
Hit up BC Photography for heaps more pics >>https://www.facebook.com/bcpphoto/timeline
[IMG] (http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/Stephen_Dunlop/media/IMG_0244_zps5e61f2d5.jpg.html)[/IMG]
(http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/Stephen_Dunlop/media/10624085_877881148913215_6686297784042245500_o_zps79bbe17a.jpg.html)
(http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/Stephen_Dunlop/media/10006067_877883428912987_8585458668816226927_o_zps0addcd74.jpg.html)
(http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/Stephen_Dunlop/media/10655377_877883215579675_882453880068221263_o_zpsafbc922f.jpg.html)
(http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/Stephen_Dunlop/media/10599605_684366571660359_2225482833090421577_n_zps9b5a7a9a.jpg.html)
(http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/Stephen_Dunlop/media/10687345_877876352247028_3404698551366912736_o_zps68a386af.jpg.html)
(http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/Stephen_Dunlop/media/10749917_877887845579212_7125820317147270666_o_zps8a7e5630.jpg.html)
(http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/Stephen_Dunlop/media/10733741_877880555579941_1358657883246595491_o_zps33b37545.jpg.html)
(http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/Stephen_Dunlop/media/10712650_877878565580140_3699878288093764594_o_zpscb677995.jpg.html)
(http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/Stephen_Dunlop/media/10733798_877876772246986_5358100915206761193_o_zpsb130601a.jpg.html)
(http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/Stephen_Dunlop/media/10628865_877887982245865_8070661535836602890_o_zpsab97d302.jpg.html)
(http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/Stephen_Dunlop/media/10644398_877878845580112_4678124147474231424_o_zps6791734a.jpg.html)
(http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/Stephen_Dunlop/media/10629551_1567873930111107_7445014098231935272_n_zps8276c4c4.jpg.html)
(http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/Stephen_Dunlop/media/10608368_877877772246886_4906512651294812839_o_zps7ced4604.jpg.html)
(http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/Stephen_Dunlop/media/10504793_877888108912519_7916106365556143015_o_zps354d3f92.jpg.html)
(http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/Stephen_Dunlop/media/10453456_1567873890111111_7431640797574431188_n_zps6d1a6c9d.jpg.html)
(http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/Stephen_Dunlop/media/10511599_877877542246909_7386388044457688401_o_zps94635b89.jpg.html)
(http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/Stephen_Dunlop/media/10465506_877878602246803_1109379520171819552_o_zps58c9df17.jpg.html)
(http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/Stephen_Dunlop/media/10372818_877880678913262_3178979642681184717_o_zps9517ca3f.jpg.html)
(http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/Stephen_Dunlop/media/10411155_684366608327022_5820209010128010208_n_zps6534aa6e.jpg.html)
(http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/Stephen_Dunlop/media/1913508_877881982246465_5837298459043120223_o_zps7c946137.jpg.html)
(http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/Stephen_Dunlop/media/1531924_877882015579795_4551002836569888218_o_zps76a7a4f4.jpg.html)
(http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/Stephen_Dunlop/media/1900364_877884428912887_5471058851224522833_o_zps750c2140.jpg.html)
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
25-11-14, 19:22 GMT+10#30
---------- Post added 25-11-14 at 20:23 ----------
It was a great day despite the heat with a turn out of about 35 cars! Thanks to all that came, next one on in about 6 weeks at the start of feb... maybe a night time cruise!
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
01-12-14, 20:05 GMT+10#31
VL CRUISE - SUMBLIME POINT VIDEO!!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUuh20ZU3qQ
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.
Who’s online
0 members and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes
No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.
Visitors Today47
3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 355 images saved from CT