Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Vl cruise 20th july ignore previous thread

Started by vlct2010 · 6 June 2014 · 27 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

vlct2010Archived member
Was great turn out yesterday had 21 vlz/cars turn up.. yeh there was lil confusion in the hills nxt time we will b lil more organised as were use to only having 6-8 cars on th cruises.. Matty I got buch of videos n pics ill try upload asap..!!
0 likes
MitchVLArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by calaist5 [View Post] Was good to see a bigger group of turbos in the same place for a change. Your car sounded great. What happened after leaving the hills? I got lost with a girl in her vl turbo and I just headed for the freeway back to Adelaide. Anyway hopefully more to come in the coming months. ---------- Post added 20-07-14 at 18:07 ---------- Quite possibly taken and uploaded on a closed F/book group. I dont have the link or facebook. Hopefully someone is nice enough to repost Was an awesome day out and great weather! Were you the bloke in the purple Calais turbo on internationals?
0 likes
calaist5Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by MitchVL [View Post] Was an awesome day out and great weather! Were you the bloke in the purple Calais turbo on internationals? Yep. As I said, it was good to see a few turbos in the one place. Any defects to anyone? The mt barker patrol didn't have a happy grin when Walking back to his car after talking to the guy in the yellow one.
0 likes
VL_JOHNArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by calaist5 [View Post] Was good to see a bigger group of turbos in the same place for a change. Your car sounded great. What happened after leaving the hills? I got lost with a girl in her vl turbo and I just headed for the freeway back to Adelaide. Anyway hopefully more to come in the coming months. ---------- Post added 20-07-14 at 18:07 ---------- Quite possibly taken and uploaded on a closed F/book group. I dont have the link or facebook. Hopefully someone is nice enough to repost Cheers. I unfortunately had to go to work after leaving Mt Barker. BARD in the Calais wagon followed me back too. And yes there are heaps of pics and videos on FB pages. If it wasn't such a pain for me to upload here I would. Sorry. ---------- Post added 22-07-14 at 00:06 ---------- Quote: Originally Posted by calaist5 [View Post] Yep. As I said, it was good to see a few turbos in the one place. Any defects to anyone? The mt barker patrol didn't have a happy grin when Walking back to his car after talking to the guy in the yellow one. No defects that I heard of. I did see that cop join the pack as they left Mt Barker. People were saying he was chilled.
0 likes
vlwagzArchived member
where can the pics be found?
0 likes
vlct2010Archived member
I made a folder on image shack vl wagz but cnt remember how to put on ere lol Ill try this let me kno if it works https://imageshack.com/i/iq0a9092p
0 likes
calaist5Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by vlct2010 [View Post] I made a folder on image shack vl wagz but cnt remember how to put on ere lol Ill try this let me kno if it works https://imageshack.com/i/iq0a9092p Thank you
0 likes
VLCT88Archived member
Looks like a good turnout and a good day! Hopefully I will be able to make a few over the warmer months when my cars back together and registered! ---------- Post added 24-07-14 at 10:47 ---------- Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 11 guests active in the last 15 minutes

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 47 images saved from CT