Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

e85 fuel setup

Started by elare69 · 3 June 2014 · 24 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo (partial recovery). Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

grunter01Archived member
well you run basically the same engine combo as mine and i made 600rwkw with my basic fuel setup and i have room to spare... up to you at the end of the day we can only give some advice...
0 likes
elare69Archived member
I know too many options, thanks cheers
0 likes
OVR-800STArchived member
I run the same as Kirk big single aeromotive A1000 with -8 feed & return easy as to set up put a 100 micron filter before the fuel pump its noisy as fck thou no dramas on the street at all mainly what mine is used for
0 likes
grunter01Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by OVR-800ST [View Post] I run the same as Kirk big single aeromotive A1000 with -8 feed & return easy as to set up put a 100 micron filter before the fuel pump its noisy as fck thou no dramas on the street at all mainly what mine is used for How did you find yours with heating up the fuel? I run Teflon -10 feed and return and have no issues.... I think yours is the 1200hp version and I wouldn't think you would have an issue seeing I run the 2000hp and I don't even heat the fuel....
0 likes
Jet R31Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by elare69 [View Post] is the pump streetable ? yep, they are very popular in the states..look at yellowbullet.com pulled apart they just look like 2 walbros in a casing.. cheers darren
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 10 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today62

3,774 threads, 23,878 posts and 472 images saved from CT