Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Vic: Club Reg Rule Changes.

Started by Steff · 20 May 2014 · 29 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

LANKS_87Archived member
I don't even know why I bother reading this forum anymore, hard to filter out all BS
0 likes
SteffArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by LANKS_87 [View Post] I don't even know why I bother reading this forum anymore, hard to filter out all BS After all these years you still taking everything on here serious? A wise man on this forum going by the username Katsa once tought me.. Beleive half of what you see and none of what you hear. True story: http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showpo...3&postcount=32 (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showpost.php?p=3045523&postcount=32)
0 likes
LANKS_87Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Steff [View Post] After all these years you still taking everything on here serious? A wise man on this forum going by the username Katsa once tought me.. Beleive half of what you see and none of what you hear. True story: http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showpo...3&postcount=32 (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showpost.php?p=3045523&postcount=32) words to live by
0 likes
ss nutArchived member
Problem is most believe the wrong half and then spread the word as gospel! But great words to live by. Cheers Marty
0 likes
SteliosArchived member
Does anyone know if this has happened yet or gonna happen?
0 likes
MUSArchived member
I'm not surprised, I have seen that many P players driving slapped up VLs and VNs as dailys on club reg it's not funny.. It is a shame for the real enthusiasts but hey, that's life. And VIC is harsh to the car scene.
0 likes
giantbrandonArchived member
im looking forward to getting my stock cars back on the rd!! I don't mind getting a rwc!
0 likes
frank351Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by giantbrandon [View Post] im looking forward to getting my stock cars back on the rd!! I don't mind getting a rwc! Same here, if anyone knows a club that will accept vl turbo stock please let me know. One club I enquired wants 1 year of membership first before they give club rego. Anywhere in melb would be good.
0 likes
GMHVNArchived member
In my opinion you shouldn't be able to drive a club reg car on ur p's. Might sound harsh but that would stop all the bulls.@t...
0 likes
ICPIGZArchived member
sucked in..
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today32

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 227 images saved from CT