Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

queens bday cruise

Started by kevspec · 11 May 2014 · 52 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

kevspecArchived member
dont think we are goin near geelong by the looks of it ---------- Post added 01-06-14 at 14:45 ---------- Main meet 3pm station peir
0 likes
Psi_WagonArchived member
kool ill be there in the shtbox
0 likes
deanoVLCTArchived member
3pm? Any reason why not 10am or 12pm? Do you want a night cruise? Just a suggestion, throwing ideas around!
0 likes
kevspecArchived member
My missus doesn't finish work and I dont have a licence yet so I have to wait for her
0 likes
MorgzArchived member
fark, I know as soon as I bring mine into the CBD I'll get done! lol
0 likes
rtvltbt1Archived member
Details for cruise Queens Birthday Cruise There is a Vl Only Cruise on Monday, 9/6/14 Main meet will be Port Melbourne pier (where the Spirit of Tasmania boat docks) at 3pm Cruise will be along the beach suburbs, details will be given on the day. Pre-meets are as follows: Northern subs- Caltex service station Dalton rd Thomastown near ring road at 2pm sharp leaving 2.15pm S.E sub - Masters 1041 Center rd oakleigh 2pm sharp leaving 2.15pm West sub - mcDondals Ring road sunshine city bound 230pm leaving 2.45pm
0 likes
MRVLTArchived member
you reckon theres gonna be a fair few cars or what?
0 likes
Matt.Archived member
I should hopefully be there, most likely be at the Sth East pre-meet too.
0 likes
GMF-18Archived member
I might be there. Hopefully if my club reg is sorted
0 likes
CRZY-RBArchived member
Weathers looking good so far guys! Hopefully il come down if my weekend goes to plan Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
rtvltbt1Archived member
On Facebook there is a event I have created for the cruise we have confirmed 30 cars coming so far let us know on here if your coming
0 likes
deanoVLCTArchived member
3pm putrid time but I'm a chance! Don't have facebook either!
0 likes
rtvltbt1Archived member
I mentioned face book because on the event created by clicking on there around 30 so far have said coming that why I said post up on here if your coming
0 likes
MorgzArchived member
I'll be at the western meet point, should be interesting doing a 200km round trip with a 30L tank lol
0 likes
86_vlbtArchived member
Any one coming from around the geelong area??
0 likes
Psi_WagonArchived member
ill meet you at the western meet Morgz. <--- ill be in this :P
0 likes
deanoVLCTArchived member
Morgz and psi I'll meet yas at western if I come cause I'll pick my bro up from airport area!
0 likes
tzatzikiArchived member
hanging hard for a vl only cruise
0 likes
rtvltbt1Archived member
Guys weather looks good for cruise tommorow sunny 16 deg maps will be provided at the main meet point in port Melbourne so every one knows where we a heading so post up what car you will be driving I will be in my bt1
0 likes
MorgzArchived member
Me in my stocker
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 2 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today91

7,520 threads, 49,831 posts and 725 images saved from CT

22.0% of indexed threads saved