Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
19-05-14, 20:02 GMT+10#21 I ran a 15x7 chaser and a 26 (or 28, cant remember!) x9 E/T full slick on a standard rear end...
0 likes
18-06-14, 15:05 GMT+10#22 Got my 8s on the wkend, had some 255/60/15 normal Nankang radials fitted up, big tire!...They fit, just...so far ive ground most of the seat belt bolt off and bent the edge of the trailing arm down out of the way...next will be to trim the edge of the rear bumper...looks tough.
Offset is pretty much standard chaser rim offset, there is minimal extra dish, its all in the inside.
0 likes
20-06-14, 01:14 GMT+10#23 Put some pics up Darren if possible...
0 likes
20-06-14, 07:19 GMT+10#24 Is ajax wheels doing them?
0 likes
20-06-14, 15:20 GMT+10#25 No- prostreet performance in adelaide...
Best in Australia... Find him on Facebook! Does 14s 15s 17s chasers from 4inch to 10inch- and various back spacing...
0 likes
23-06-14, 14:19 GMT+10#26 Pro street did mine Very happy with the end result..
0 likes
23-06-14, 23:24 GMT+10#27 I have them all fitted up with a 255/60 radial...looks tough.
Had to trim/fold edge of trailing arm, cut/ground the seat belt bolt right down and trimmed some of the rear bar/filler mould end cap...
I'm on my phone so can't add pics at the moment : /
Edit - just realised I pretty much repeated my last post ffs :P
0 likes
24-06-14, 19:40 GMT+10#28 Definitely wanna see pics when you can thats the tyre I wanna fit
0 likes
25-06-14, 01:19 GMT+10#29 nsnpwr's car
(http://s645.photobucket.com/user/bt_vlct/media/IMG_7013_zpsca92e4fa.jpg.html)
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes