Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

E85 setup costs

Started by vlturbosh · 8 Jan 2014 · 25 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

vlturboshArchived member
anyone know someone or somewhere selling a full setup any leads will be appreciated thanks
0 likes
CHRGD6Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by elare69 [View Post] Hey mate are you running fuel filters befor the 044 pump ? any issue running that way ? cheers Gerry Yep, Speedflow jobs. Microns I'm not sure of but it's just as important to run filters before your pumps as it is after them, especially with E85. Think about the standard VL fuel pump set up - the intank pump has a gauze filter attached to it...
0 likes
InsaneVLArchived member
Use Metal Filters. DO NOT use paper filters like the factory VL Fuel Filter. The Ethanol content will turn it to a glob and block everything up.... ask me how I know.. lol.
0 likes
vlturboshArchived member
How much power are people making on e85?
0 likes
MrSquigleArchived member
I have a Aeroflow filter -10 stainless element 100 micron I wont be using. new unused, Ideal for e85 fuel system. Pm me if interested.$100
0 likes
PWR 747Archived member
I use a holley blue as a lift pump, I did read somewhere that they aren't compatible with e85, can anyone confirm this?
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 9 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today64

4,604 threads, 28,745 posts and 491 images saved from CT

13.4% of indexed threads saved