Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Club rego enquire within

Started by [HAMOUD] · 5 Jan 2014 · 34 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

UND_CVRArchived member
Did the car clubs name start with a p#### Or for the specials on this forum with a f####
0 likes
MorgzArchived member
If the cars have to go back to normal rego does that mean they have to pass a rwc again?
0 likes
rubensleArchived member
Yes
0 likes
MUSArchived member
fcuk. I should start a car club and charge everybody $300 lmao.
0 likes
deanoVLCTArchived member
I'll go halves with ya mus! I always knew greedy money pigs would ruin this whole system for everyone!
0 likes
VlTurboM8Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by deanoVLCT [View Post] I'll go halves with ya mus! I always knew greedy money pigs would ruin this whole system for everyone! There is 1 big car club that is spread into little clubs but are all apart of the one club still. ( for example like Victoria a state and al the cities but they are still apart of Victoria) I'm pretty sure hamouds was apart of abit club and he was using of them. They were the ones scamming the place saying that the rules are changing in July get it before it changes and charging 400-500. Then July went past still nothing changed then the same clubs went they are changing September and charging the same price and still nothing happened. I can still get club rego for $150 today. they might be bringing in the club rego Rwc rule but won't be till next year. it was clubs like hamoud a and all the others that were saying the the rules were changing and grabbing the whole public by telling them you need a rec after the date
0 likes
vl_manArchived member
Hamoud some of these angry people will now be after you. I know of one personally.
0 likes
deanoVLCTArchived member
They should be ordered to pay these poor people their money back!
0 likes
tzatzikiArchived member
hamoud has got bikie connections rebels !!!! just a heads up to everyone
0 likes
Psi_WagonArchived member
really? so do i, i wonder if i can find out what the go is....
0 likes
kevspecArchived member
Who gives a **** about who knows what **** that happened is **** plenty of people payed good money for nothing
0 likes
YetiArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by kevspec [View Post] Who gives a **** about who knows what **** that happened is **** plenty of people payed good money for nothing It must be pretty disappointing losing that $400 you have paid for your club membership. Quote: Originally Posted by [HAMOUD] [View Post] Hi all, I have my own registered car club now and would like to extend my invitation to the members of Calais turbo so if you need it contact me thru email at [email removed]! No club meetings and no rwc Regards Hamoud Please don't inbox me on here Is it usual to join a car club where there are no club meeting requirements? and no RWC requirements?
0 likes
MorgzArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by tzatziki [View Post] hamoud has got bikie connections rebels !!!! just a heads up to everyone Well then as a guy who knows all about respect to his fellow members, he'll do the right thing. Anyone who has spoken to Hamoud in person knows his a good bloke, and if this has happened I'm sure his as surprised as everyone else. I'd wait to hear his side before jumping the gun.
0 likes
[HAMOUD]Archived member
I just got notified of all the comments from the gangsters behind the screen n all the bull**** on here, we didn't get shut down 1 all we done was the old club we where running changed owners so we cancelled the first club n transfered our members to a new non bikie associated car club... If anyone has issues call me my numbers all over this website [phone removed] and vl man and all the other heros I'll see all u little keyboard warriors shortly u ****en little dog hero ****.. Chat in person
0 likes
BaxArchived member
Threats of violence always go down well. Just like joining car clubs for the sole purpose of avoiding full cost registration fees. I think it goes without saying that you're doing it at your own risk.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today82

6,460 threads, 43,111 posts and 633 images saved from CT

18.9% of indexed threads saved