Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
15-01-14, 14:43 GMT+10#21 jd custom kit looks schmick but $900, spose you pay for what you get though
0 likes
15-01-14, 19:39 GMT+10#22 Quote:
Originally Posted by slturbo86
[View Post]
jd custom kit looks schmick but $900, spose you pay for what you get though
Couldn't agree more. The kits quality is right up there and nothing on the market can compare. But the price isn't exactly affordable to the average person. In my view the kit is aimed at high powered, serious VLT owners. But as about its buyers choice.
---------- Post added 15-01-14 at 20:54 ----------
Thanks for all the help guys in trying to get me a GKTECH cooler kit. I've ended up purchasing a GKTECH core off someone local. I've seen my fab guy and we're going to custom make piping.
So I'll leave you all alone with my crying :P
0 likes
This discussion is closed to new replies.