Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

[FS - VIC] Original/Unmolested Calais Turbo ($$17,500)

Started by VIP-427 · 24 Dec 2013 · 24 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo (partial recovery). Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

ChemicalArchived member
So you originally had the car up for 17,500 but now have it for 12,500. Why the 5 grand drop?
0 likes
VIP-427Archived member
Because i also have a Vl Walkinshaw & want to use the money to part fund some Harrop brakes & stroker the engine.
0 likes
ICESK8Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by VIP-427 [View Post] ^^^^ Mate, the original owner lived in Rowville... i know this as i have all the receipts the car ever had. Yeah maybe in the 90's but the owner before the last guy that bought it lived in greensborough yallambie area full stop!!!!! I've known the car before the both if you even new about it and that's fact!
0 likes
deanoVLCTArchived member
I live in eltham/greensborough and can confirm it was from the area! ---------- Post added 27-03-14 at 11:53 ---------- Anyway, good luck with the sale!
0 likes
Red RB30 JetArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by deanoVLCT [View Post] I live in eltham/greensborough and can confirm it was from the area! ---------- Post added 27-03-14 at 11:53 ---------- Anyway, good luck with the sale! Both of you are correct the owner lived in Yallambie, he was not 80 years old though lol. I know that car was hit in the rear RH QTR area & was a insurance write off-This is the truth 100%, Owner got paid out $5,000.00 kept car/wreck-not much wrong with it-really, just no panel beater could be bothered repairing it and the owner on sold it. I had a laugh when I saw it sell on Ebay for $7,800.00 it was the same car with engine just degreased, Yes it was fairly original but very worn out in my opinion. Anyway let the new owner sell his car.
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

1 member and 3 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today5

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 47 images saved from CT