Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

wanna know wat involved putting th400 behind rb30

Started by my30et · 21 Oct 2013 · 20 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

GouldyArchived member
I'm doin a turbo400 in my vl next month bell housing will b welded to the box ---------- Post added 09-12-13 at 20:55 ---------- I had choice of goin 3 speed jatco but I was advised I'd have to pull it out every 6-12 months for repairs when running 400-450kw plus
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 7 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today52

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 422 images saved from CT