Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

Vl Rb20det Wagon Drift Pig

Started by BronsonVL · 2 Sept 2013 · 23 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

BronsonVLArchived member
Yeh the cheaper the better as I'm only young haha I have had a look around here and there but I broke my foot recently so I can't do anything for a while Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
BronsonVLArchived member
Hey guys just an update, I have been busy as he'll! So I haven't done mugh at all but got some terrible news she got stolen not too long ago :'( they couldn't start it so they push it down the road and stripped the intake off of it so bit if a set back but I'm glad they couldn't start it other wise I probly would of seen it again :/ so sad times but could of been worse so I'm happy. Annoying as crap tho so much hard work I have to do again -.-
0 likes
MUSArchived member
You got lucky that they could not start it!! What do you mean by intake? Cold air intake or plenum? Regardless, still pretty good. The loss is minimal.
0 likes
BronsonVLArchived member
Yeh I'm happy about that! And just the intercooler piping and intercooler and arm that whole lot fro turbo to plenum :/ out of all things I have on this it's probly the hardest and stupidest thing to steal, dumbarses ---------- Post added 08-12-13 at 23:08 ---------- Quote: Originally Posted by BronsonVL [View Post] Yeh I'm happy about that! And just the intercooler piping and intercooler and afm that whole lot fro turbo to plenum :/ out of all things I have on this it's probly the hardest and stupidest thing to steal, dumbarses . Afm*
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today100

8,981 threads, 62,105 posts and 788 images saved from CT

26.2% of indexed threads saved