Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Calder park re-opens with ANDRA october 2013

Started by tab · 3 July 2013 · 26 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

VlTurboM8Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by MUS [View Post] Pretty sure that's always been the rule at calda. I though they changed it to 10.50 for cars without airbags or 2008 and 10.00 for cars with 4 wheel discs and an airbags or post 2008
0 likes
MUSArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by VlTurboM8 [View Post] I though they changed it to 10.50 for cars without airbags or 2008 and 10.00 for cars with 4 wheel discs and an airbags or post 2008 Thats news to me bro.
0 likes
GM.0870Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by VlTurboM8 [View Post] I though they changed it to 10.50 for cars without airbags or 2008 and 10.00 for cars with 4 wheel discs and an airbags or post 2008 You are correct
0 likes
YURNXTArchived member
It will be back to the old gold digging days. Sydney $50 Calder will be $150 I hope not but not liking the chances.
0 likes
cava454Archived member
Rather spend the extra hour and drive to Heathcote and get an extra 7 runs for half the price. But I'll go an watch lol
0 likes
YURNXTArchived member
Pretty sure even though its a street meet you will need an andra license for under 11.99 as that falls into super street. If I'm not mistaken and that means a day pass on top of entry. Andra at Calder is not even worth Calder re opening I say, it will never be the Calder as we know it unless for you older boys. Heathcote will now be the only place for street cars. That is presuming that by the wording by andra street meets??
0 likes
AldawyArchived member
how's going tonight any high hp cars going chasing good times
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 2 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today32

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 227 images saved from CT