Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Qld VL Status Updates

Started by PWR 747 · 25 June 2013 · 35 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

AVG45Archived member
My VL is currently getting a VS clubsport kit and a VQ30 conversion done. Still deciding on white or yellow vinyl for the interior!
0 likes
gold-vltArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by AVG45 [View Post] My VL is currently getting a VS clubsport kit and a VQ30 conversion done. Still deciding on white or yellow vinyl for the interior! hahaha pure class. ---------- Post added 26-09-13 at 11:08 ---------- mine is still about a house deposit away from being finished.
0 likes
BQQ57Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by caged [View Post] I know I love my wags have seen yours around but not lately. Mines not registered anymore but it did go 10.89 @ 133mph as a streeter with a manual would happily help you step it up if you like I think I still have that turbo in the shed lol . I would love to see more TRUE vl wagons going quick (yes having a chop at you spot-on haha) all good to see wags anyway going quick no matter what engine Hahahahah honestly honestly do u seriously consider your caged Vl as a "true Vl ". Hahahahaha I'm all for haven a chop at us for the 2j its sweetheart big boys but come on dude your car has no floor pan left ?? True Vl ? I don't understand wat your idea of true Vl is ? Cheers andy
0 likes
AVG45Archived member
It's not that big a deal, no one likes wagons anwyay.
0 likes
itsnotaVKArchived member
Think people have issues with your car because it has no floor pan and what looks like a huge turbo and really isn't that quick Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
mIsS VLArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by AVG45 [View Post] It's not that big a deal, no one likes wagons anwyay. heeeeyyyy!!! Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
251NFLArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by itsnotaVK [View Post] Think people have issues with your car because it has no floor pan and what looks like a huge turbo and really isn't that quick Snap Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
no_springArchived member
^^^ easy mate. All 'itsnotavk' is saying, is what a lot of us are thinking. You definitely bit hard though. Having a crack at his 151mph though isn't needed. His et and mph speak for themselves, whether he paid a workshop or not. Not everyone has the time or knowledge to build things on their own. By the way. Don't you have mazfix and another workshop sticker on your wagon?????? As for making the list and your 'claim to fame', I don't think anyone will count it, you've got no floor pan..............and it's not registered........and maybe deduct some points for your 'free' turbo out the bonnet. Wagons are for poor people that can't afford a Calais............
0 likes
no_springArchived member
You wouldn't have said it my face, I've never met you.
0 likes
no_springArchived member
Nah that's Andy that owns the shop. I own the car. I've never met you
0 likes
cagedArchived member
As this is an update thread the black wagon is gone and the new build is nearing a rolling shell it will be a mk1 1965 cortina 2door with the running gear from the wags. pictures soon Once again I was having jokes that obviously weren't taken as jokes so I have deleted those posts.
0 likes
251NFLArchived member
im thinkin whole heap of comments were deleted?
0 likes
vanstrienArchived member
Big update for me, bought a roller with 4 link rear and blue plated d New paint and should be out by powerplay. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
grunter01Archived member
Sweet I looked at buying that awhile ago... Will be good with your setup in it
0 likes
poohkiesArchived member
well after 2 1/2 years I got the VL going on Friday night, well running that is, and it drove onto the trailor and drove off, now to get it sorted and down to brisbane Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
vanstrienArchived member
Put the box back in the vl today. Had to 'test' the tbrake https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpUN...e_gdata_player (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpUNrc0gfDk&feature=youtube_gdata_player)
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today39

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 273 images saved from CT