Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Best tuning shops??

Started by VlTurboM8 · 15 June 2013 · 41 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

trkdupArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by INFLYT [View Post] Maatouks seems to be scooping up a number of good Rajab customers in recent times, as well as other Mexicans. What's going on down there? Quote: Originally Posted by mooe_13 [View Post] Buddy one thing for sure all those puppets who moved weren't good customers they were a pack of wankers who want things done for free and then *** around with there cars thinking they know everything themselves and they are also sheep following the pack how many of Matouks customers have run quick numbers apart from Gh747 shame that matouks don't tune gh747 Lmfao!!!!
0 likes
mooe_13Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by vlgod [View Post] Before you start a war that your not going to be able to handle you should think about what you say obviously you have got no idea what your talking about. Gh has already answered your question. As for what else that I've built that's fast vlgod 7.0 @202 gh0747 7.3 @185. Queen st gemini 7.9@175 kil 351 8.1@170 porka 8.2@166 kig 30t 8.3@166 jet f18 8.3@167 vl boss 8.4 @170 temper 8.8 @160 xchaser 8.9 159 and their the ones that I can remember and are faster then 9.0 there is about 100 or more that run 9s and higher so I suggest you shut your mouth and just do what ever it is you do I'm from no workshop mate so yeh no workshop wars will start from me it's a freedom of speech and secondly am I supposed to be scared from your threat ahaha don't think so and maybe you should tell all ur followers to stop opening there mouths about workshops in Melbourne ever thought about that
0 likes
freEze_dKArchived member
Everywhere I go there's a fight. From fb to here, tonight is fight night
0 likes
GMHBT1Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by vlgod [View Post] Before you start a war that your not going to be able to handle you should think about what you say obviously you have got no idea what your talking about. Gh has already answered your question. As for what else that I've built that's fast vlgod 7.0 @202 gh0747 7.3 @185. Queen st gemini 7.9@175 kil 351 8.1@170 porka 8.2@166 kig 30t 8.3@166 jet f18 8.3@167 vl boss 8.4 @170 temper 8.8 @160 xchaser 8.9 159 and their the ones that I can remember and are faster then 9.0 there is about 100 or more that run 9s and higher so I suggest you shut your mouth and just do what ever it is you do ease up vlgod rajab have a long list of fast cars to. racecar 8.08 jetgm 8.6 oh ok you win.
0 likes
GillyArchived member
Owned lol Anyway back to the original question, if you're running a microtech I would goto Maztech, Anthony done my car with a few different setups and it was always tuned spot on and done everything I asked for. Maztech - 03 9416 8411
0 likes
PROMASTERArchived member
have to say MSC are very good. They have never blown up any engine yet.
0 likes
vlgodArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by mooe_13 [View Post] I'm from no workshop mate so yeh no workshop wars will start from me it's a freedom of speech and secondly am I supposed to be scared from your threat ahaha don't think so and maybe you should tell all ur followers to stop opening there mouths about workshops in Melbourne ever thought about that THREAT ??? I'm not here 2 scare you champ if you've got a problem with customers that come to my shop take it up with them don't get me or my workshop involved in your petty ****. Its funny how you went from me not tunning gh747 to what cars have I built that have gone fast to just talking **** just goes to show what a **** sucker you really are
0 likes
SLDSHOArchived member
This funny lol but boys relax abit.
0 likes
<NICK>Archived member
Saw this one blowing out into an arguement from miles away , I've used a few of the big name workshops , but Danny at initial d has been the magician behind many of my cars for many years an has been in the rb game for many of years also end of the day everyone has different opinions and you'll never know without trying someone out
0 likes
WARZONArchived member
Maztech of Melbourne, when it comes to tuning Anthony Rodrigues knows what he's doing, also they are good bunch of guys, will help you out at each chance they get.
0 likes
AVL012345Archived member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaYFPTgaHi0 You boys are insane. Congrats and well done.
0 likes
JETVLArchived member
I've been to Both Rajab and Maatouk's, and there is simply no comparison, You want the best for You and Your car, Take my word for it and don't stuff around mate, Head Directly to see Anthony Maatouk, hand's down best RB Builder-Tuner in not only Australia, but very possibly 1 of the best in the world... Racing Attendances clearly show who build's and tunes the Highest HP and most reliable RB packages, Again Maatouk has this in the bag by 10 country miles... Most of these car below were Melbourne car's, which all made the trek to go to "The Best" cos they got sick of the Melbourne fairytales... Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
zvonkoArchived member
Can't believe the level of stupidity of some posters. If you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all. I respect everyone in the scene, i really do. I don't mean the following comment in a disrespectful manner, however when it comes to "elite" RB tuning there'd probably only be about 3 that come to mind... Maatouks, Rips and Godzilla. As mentioned above, driving and dropping your car off in Sydney is a small price to pay considering the amount of time and money you'd save when you get the job done properly the first time, no headaches, no heartaches and a wallet full of cash saved so you can enjoy the car. 7.38@180 - 184mph SINGLE CAM in a VL which has the aerodynamics of a stack of bricks and people are still questioning his ability as a reputable tuner? Twin chutes indicate they are expecting some seriously bigger numbers from this bad boy. Watch this space, the talking ain't over yet. I can't wait to see the 3/4 Datsun with a single cammer in it... it will bloody cause a mass suicide of rotary fans. Then we have VLGOD which broke the 200mph, a feat which people said will never ever ever be broken, but was and very easily i might add. May i add the new full tube car they are unveiling? That is a considerable amount of time and money which has been invested in RB/ VL's. The bloke pictured above has worked his socks off to get to where he is, he didn't think he was the best, he has proved it time and time again. When you rely on the past to propel you into the future, that is where the problem lies, you become dormant and lethargic and you allow others (namely Maatouk) to pass you by sideways... literally. The bloke pictured above is a mad man, when every Tom, **** and Harry said the track at Heathcote is dangerous to race on and used it as an excuse to not race their cars, Anthony 2 stepped it and reeled off 14 consecutive passes in GH and BARB8S with passengers. What Anthony has achieved with GH considering what he is using on this car (Microtech, forward facing Turbo inlet manifold) it simply baffles me... I was told by a leading based Melbourne workshop (no names will be mentioned) that to run a low 9 i'd need an aftermarket inlet manifold and either an Autronic/ ViPec or Motec and they swore black and blue that there was no other way it could be done unless i forked out for these things. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
mooe_13Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by JETVL [View Post] I've been to Both Rajab and Maatouk's, and there is simply no comparison, You want the best for You and Your car, Take my word for it and don't stuff around mate, Head Directly to see Anthony Maatouk, hand's down best RB Builder-Tuner in not only Australia, but very possibly 1 of the best in the world... Racing Attendances clearly show who build's and tunes the Highest HP and most reliable RB packages, Again Maatouk has this in the bag by 10 country miles... Most of these car below were Melbourne car's, which all made the trek to go to "The Best" cos they got sick of the Melbourne fairytales... It's funny how your bagging every workshop in Melbourne and in particular one when until recent times was your best buddy all you are is a tosser which u had to move to Sydney becoz every tuner in Melbourne knows how much of a eanker u are ahahha Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
DVS VL280Archived member
Anthony (MAZTECH) done my Vl and does the clubby whats supercharged and has 408 in it, he is one of the best I wouldn't take a car Anywhere else
0 likes
JETVLArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by mooe_13 [View Post] It's funny how your bagging every workshop in Melbourne and in particular one when until recent times was your best buddy all you are is a tosser which u had to move to Sydney becoz every tuner in Melbourne knows how much of a eanker u are ahahha Oh is that right dipsh!t, well you seem to be the keyboard warrior whoever you are, please enlighten us as to who you are in the world, oh that's right you already said it, you are not connected to any workshop so you are a Nobody Where above in my post did I bag every workshop in Melbourne, again because I cannot seem to find it ??, seem's you are doing what you do best, talking sh!t like the rest of the puppet's down at your headquarters... More the Fact is though, if you go back to the start of this topic, YOU were the person that came into it, taking a stab at the Anthony, Then George and Anthony replied, then you tried to say Anthony doesn't tune GH and what fast car's has he EVER done other than GH, Anthony replied with a list as long as your arm to which you had no comeback and made you look like even more of a tosser, so whom was bagging who ?? Also if I've been to plenty of workshop's as you suggest, please enlighten me as to where I've been I went to Sydney to get reliability and result's not a tuner that say's it's easy to run a 7, yet has only done a single Hollywood 8.0 and never to return since... I'm sure all the other car's featured in the above Picture have gone there for EXACT same reason, What's wrong ?? UMAD ??? Anthony of Maztech is a very good tuner, in fact he used to Tune ALL of Rajab's VL's for him which is probly the same tune his using on his current list of car's, I know I was there present when they were being tuned on plenty of occasion's which i'm sure Anthony of Maztech can attest too, where you moee_13 ?? LMAO!! Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
<NICK>Archived member
is the kimberly bronze VL in the pictures above an ex melbourne car? thought it was myhwy , i may be wrong though
0 likes
JETVLArchived member
Yes that's correct Nick... MYHWY - Ex Rajab, IGNITE - Ex Rajab, GDZLRR - Ex Rajab, Pink Tubbed Calais Top Right is also Ex - Rajab and is Chopper's car, Few more heading that way too i'm lead to believe...
0 likes
mooe_13Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by JETVL [View Post] Oh is that right dipsh!t, well you seem to be the keyboard warrior whoever you are, please enlighten us as to who you are in the world, oh that's right you already said it, you are not connected to any workshop so you are a Nobody Where above in my post did I bag every workshop in Melbourne, again because I cannot seem to find it ??, seem's you are doing what you do best, talking sh!t like the rest of the puppet's down at your headquarters... More the Fact is though, if you go back to the start of this topic, YOU were the person that came into it, taking a stab at the Anthony, Then George and Anthony replied, then you tried to say Anthony doesn't tune GH and what fast car's has he EVER done other than GH, Anthony replied with a list as long as your arm to which you had no comeback and made you look like even more of a tosser, so whom was bagging who ?? Also if I've been to plenty of workshop's as you suggest, please enlighten me as to where I've been I went to Sydney to get reliability and result's not a tuner that say's it's easy to run a 7, yet has only done a single Hollywood 8.0 and never to return since... I'm sure all the other car's featured in the above Picture have gone there for EXACT same reason, What's wrong ?? UMAD ??? Anthony of Maztech is a very good tuner, in fact he used to Tune ALL of Rajab's VL's for him which is probly the same tune his using on his current list of car's, I know I was there present when they were being tuned on plenty of occasion's which i'm sure Anthony of Maztech can attest too, where you moee_13 ?? LMAO!! I'm not a keyboard warrior I just don't like ***heads like you coz all u do is talk **** who the *** gives u any right to talk **** about someone else's work shop have u built 8 second cars can u tune no u can't so look at urself before u talk shut about other peoples workshop maybe u should open ur own shop ****suker performance Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
<NICK>Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by JETVL [View Post] Yes that's correct Nick... MYHWY - Ex Rajab, IGNITE - Ex Rajab, GDZLRR - Ex Rajab, Pink Tubbed Calais Top Right is also Ex - Rajab and is Chopper's car, Few more heading that way too i'm lead to believe... Thanks Steve , thought it was the car ... Well going of there times etc and hearing what people say about maatouks , there doing nothing but great things! Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 2 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today91

7,520 threads, 49,831 posts and 725 images saved from CT

22.0% of indexed threads saved