Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

Mint n/a Berlina OG spec ZOMG

Started by Duke57TT · 13 June 2013 · 26 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

LinknArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Steff [View Post] When sellers request no time wasters.. Do time wasters actually find something else to do with themselves? one of the best replies I've read for a while, I had a good chuckle. perhaps these time wasters go to boostcruising and offer people swaps with their fish tanks and scooters etc....
0 likes
Duke57TTArchived member
I've found that its the game you have to play when you sell a car, my opportunity when someone who is a maybe that turns up is to sell the car to them, make them want it.
0 likes
NASTY1Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Steff [View Post] When sellers request no time wasters.. Do time wasters actually find something else to do with themselves? pure gold love it
0 likes
fleasArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by satansLBO [View Post] This TIME WARP is better, its got old man going to church smell still in it....FULL STOP http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/melro...dan/1022059637 (http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/melrose-park/cars-vans-utes/1988-holden-vl-commodore-immac-genuine-43-000km-s-sedan/1022059637) I just new these cars would go up in value.... I'm stoked I bought my vl berlina replica unfinished project.... its probably worth as much as when I first bought it. Yeah, that one's been for sale for a few months now. If i was in SA I would move on it ASAP.
0 likes
BigM22Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Steff [View Post] When sellers request no time wasters.. Do time wasters actually find something else to do with themselves? LOL good question
0 likes
NoirArchived member
^^^ my laugh for the day.... Maybe they troll wasting time looking for ads that encourage time wasters?
0 likes
MUSArchived member
I swear i would pay 6k that "time warp exec" No shit i would... That is mint.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 6 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today82

6,412 threads, 42,813 posts and 630 images saved from CT

18.7% of indexed threads saved