Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

GRUNTER moving to Brisbane

Started by grunter01 · 20 May 2013 · 40 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

mIsS VLArchived member
I wanna drive dump trucks also!
0 likes
grunter01Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by vanstrien [View Post] Hmmm will go see today if you have to have 2 arms to drive a dump truck, i can steer a 9 sec vl but i bet there will be some bull**** to say i cant drive an auto truck :S fml i have no idea to be honest but i dont care if you have one arm as long as the job gets done it doesnt worry me. ---------- Post added 30-05-13 at 09:50 ---------- Quote: Originally Posted by mIsS VL [View Post] I wanna drive dump trucks also! to be honest females are the best dump truck drivers as they look after the equipment better then the males...
0 likes
PWR 747Archived member
lol, you'll be employing half of the qld ct section at this rate. Welcome to Qld too mate
0 likes
gold-vltArchived member
haha I'll have a job too thanks. I get no work when it rains with my job!
0 likes
PWR 747Archived member
all vl work carpark! oh hang on nobody has running cars ):
0 likes
grunter01Archived member
yeah im pretty picky with who are my employees, but once im set up i will let people know. I should have made this a job thread not a moving to qld thread lol
0 likes
gold-vltArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by PWR 747 [View Post] all vl work carpark! oh hang on nobody has running cars ): lol! both of mine are running. I just need a new job so I can finish my rb30det and drop it in in time for power cruise Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
joe bloArchived member
Put me on the job list also please. Hr truck licence equipped
0 likes
grunter01Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by joe blo [View Post] Put me on the job list also please. Hr truck licence equipped i am branching also my waste transport company up to brisbane so hr and hc drivers will be needed in the future also....
0 likes
pigsyArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by PWR 747 [View Post] all vl work carpark! oh hang on nobody has running cars ): yer to many have been riped off
0 likes
mIsS VLArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by grunter01 [View Post] i have no idea to be honest but i dont care if you have one arm as long as the job gets done it doesnt worry me. ---------- Post added 30-05-13 at 09:50 ---------- to be honest females are the best dump truck drivers as they look after the equipment better then the males... I hear that alot! I find none of them want to take on a "greeny"! tough gig.
0 likes
jigsyArchived member
need any people to service your machines???
0 likes
grunter01Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by mIsS VL [View Post] I hear that alot! I find none of them want to take on a "greeny"! tough gig. You one of those tree huggers? ---------- Post added 05-06-13 at 20:12 ---------- Quote: Originally Posted by jigsy [View Post] need any people to service your machines??? Actually yes I will need someone to do that
0 likes
mIsS VLArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by grunter01 [View Post] You one of those tree huggers? ---------- Post added 05-06-13 at 20:12 ---------- Actually yes I will need someone to do that bahahaha!!! welll.....no Im not. Here I was thinking I was all fancy using dump truck lingo... just a beginner, no experience, noob. haha anyways, when my VL goes again Ill be keen for a thrash. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
grunter01Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by mIsS VL [View Post] bahahaha!!! welll.....no Im not. Here I was thinking I was all fancy using dump truck lingo... just a beginner, no experience, noob. haha anyways, when my VL goes again Ill be keen for a thrash. If you need anything for the Vl let me know as I have some gear laying around I won't need anymore... ---------- Post added 08-06-13 at 10:34 ---------- Was up at Brisbane on Thursday and had some toys delivered, hitachi ex1100-3BE 110tonner and a CAT 973... Glad I had the 973 delivered cause the float got stuck getting up the driveway and I had to tow him up it and used it also to push the pins in for the dipper arm of the excavator.... Screw hitting that **** in with a hammer! Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
chief355Archived member
One of those bad boys will dig out my footings quick.LOL
0 likes
grunter01Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by chief355 [View Post] One of those bad boys will dig out my footings quick.LOL yeah im sure it would, its got a 6.5cbm bucket on the excavator
0 likes
grunter01Archived member
Anyone wanna grab some dinner tonight or something, im staying at the best western at Ipswich and am bored as ****
0 likes
boosted_wagonArchived member
Hey Kirk let us know when ya get that beast done and ill come out for a catch up, talk **** and have 1000 beers,
0 likes
grunter01Archived member
Sounds good, I'm on my way now to Sydney from Brisbane and Will be back perminetly on Monday.... Just picked up from Pigsy a crank so u can finish my engine
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 9 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today54

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 425 images saved from CT