Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Vl power cruise day - 09/06/2013

Started by BSS308 · 16 May 2013 · 78 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

SIrollerArchived member
theres also a eastern side based club on FB something like vl cuises
0 likes
Wkd_VlArchived member
yes that is correct mitch. vl cruises. i believe most of the guys off there will be coming along to this event. im assuming your not coming as your car is shredded ?
0 likes
BSS308Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by SIroller [View Post] theres also a eastern side based club on FB something like vl cuises A mate of mine just told me about it. I think most of them are going. Hopefully it has a good turn out.. fingers crossed
0 likes
GM.0870Archived member
can you'se change the date to December sometime?? :P LOL
0 likes
BSS308Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by GM.0870 [View Post] can you'se change the date to December sometime?? :P LOL your car is only going to be ready then hey lol... We will be having more cruises through the year!
0 likes
RPYZ_VLArchived member
I'll be there. Might get a mate to drive my Calais and I'll drive my Berlina
0 likes
WHTGMHArchived member
Ill be there in [NOLAWW]
0 likes
BSS308Archived member
Keep the numbers rising everyone. . I really hope this turns out well. There is a pre meet for anyone in the south east and eastern suburbs at hallam kebabs on hallam rd! We will be meeting there just after 7 and leave around 7:45am. Hope to see you all there
0 likes
JETimagesArchived member
Il be there with quite a few VLs Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
BSS308Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by JETimages [View Post] Il be there with quite a few VLs REALLY??? How may do you reckon you will come with Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Stock_87Archived member
ooh the Berlina's first appearance, can't wait. Can I bring the TX5 turbo..it's kinda like a vl lmao
0 likes
Wkd_VlArchived member
how its a ford lol
0 likes
Stock_87Archived member
If ur picky it's really a Mazda haha, nah I mean it was around in that era when every bloke had a VL + plus i'll feel left out if I can't dose lol
0 likes
BSS308Archived member
LMAO!! yea it is kind of a mazda. lets just stick with the berlina for now
0 likes
Wkd_VlArchived member
haha dose is dead. gate's where its at lol
0 likes
Stock_87Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Wkd_Vl [View Post] haha dose is dead. gate's where its at lol "And with that, everything I believed in was forfeit; void. I was defeated in my endeavours once again."
0 likes
mz_vlArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Wkd_Vl [View Post] haha dose is dead. gate's where its at lol Agreed, I left the 'dosing' years ago nothing better than a gate n screamer Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
BSS308Archived member
Mine doesn't scream or does.. where does that leave me? lol FAIL
0 likes
Wkd_VlArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by mz_vl [View Post] Agreed, I left the 'dosing' years ago nothing better than a gate n screamer wheres the like button Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Stock_87Archived member
A dose is a bit of a laugh lets not write it off completely. .
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today82

6,459 threads, 43,103 posts and 633 images saved from CT

18.9% of indexed threads saved