Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
30-04-13, 17:20 GMT+10#21 Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCalais
[View Post]
Can I come with you????
Can an admin please delete this person. They keep inboxing me and commenting on my stuff. No clue who they are.
0 likes
30-04-13, 18:47 GMT+10#22 Quote:
Originally Posted by CalaisAP
[View Post]
Can an admin please delete this person. They keep inboxing me and commenting on my stuff. No clue who they are.
Hahahaha
---------- Post added 30-04-13 at 18:20 ----------
Av we decided on a location yet lol
0 likes
30-04-13, 20:39 GMT+10#23 Well if everyone else is keen on Adrossan, I think thats where we'll be headed. Plus Dan can hook us up at the pub
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
30-04-13, 21:08 GMT+10#24 Lol ill c wat I can do... last time I was there I was pissed lol but I got pretty good mates with couple ppl there.. good sporlts for pics too..
0 likes
01-05-13, 20:01 GMT+10#25 What about Wallaroo and go to the Cooper's Ale House?
0 likes
02-05-13, 07:12 GMT+10#26 That sounds ALOT better coopers ale house!! Lol so how many is a definite yes?
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
02-05-13, 11:58 GMT+10#27 **** food at ale house.but that may have just been my snitzel on the day.
Not sure if im in cbf working on the car.
0 likes
02-05-13, 12:54 GMT+10#28 Quote:
Originally Posted by NASTY1
[View Post]
**** food at ale house.but that may have just been my snitzel on the day.
Not sure if im in cbf working on the car.
Dnt b slack haha
0 likes
02-05-13, 13:13 GMT+10#29 Yea well il do a bit here and there and see what I can do.but im a tight ass lol.
0 likes
02-05-13, 13:39 GMT+10#30 Yoda... dnt b tight lol hahahaha if need hand yell out
0 likes
02-05-13, 22:21 GMT+10#31 Where we all going to meet up on the day? Have we decided that yet?
0 likes
02-05-13, 22:34 GMT+10#32 We got a usual spot of bunnings mile that we meet at.
0 likes
03-05-13, 10:56 GMT+10#33 if i go ill wait at caltex on pt wakefield hwy for every one
0 likes
03-05-13, 11:24 GMT+10#34 Mayb make that the meet point wat ppl think of that?
0 likes
03-05-13, 12:44 GMT+10#35 I'm not fussed where ever is good just give me all the info! (:
26th for sure?
0 likes
03-05-13, 15:21 GMT+10#36 Yeh the date is set.. 26 may heading to wallaroo..
0 likes
03-05-13, 20:34 GMT+10#38 Sunday May 26. Meet at Mile End Bunnings at 10:30am for 11:00am departure. Heading for Wallaroo and stopping for a meal at the Cooper's Ale House.
0 likes
03-05-13, 21:05 GMT+10#40 Sweeeeet hope cu all there car will be a lil different.. but dnt wanna spoil the suprise lol
0 likes