Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
22-03-13, 14:48 GMT+10#21 Yeah - I bought a advanced kit, plus relay holder, plus postage. I think it was about $140 all up - i'll have to check my records...
0 likes
24-03-13, 20:20 GMT+10#22 I ordered one, found someone selling one from his previous batch, so i snapped that up and didnt even end up using it lol?
0 likes
27-03-13, 06:20 GMT+10#23 2 x advanced kit with relay holders, if goes any further ill go back through bank statement
0 likes
27-03-13, 07:50 GMT+10#24 so how many of u who have ordered but not received the item? all of you or?
0 likes
27-03-13, 08:17 GMT+10#25 There's 26 so far in this thread. Call it 125 each and you've got $3,250.
0 likes
27-03-13, 12:53 GMT+10#26 all of have not recieved any items however I've just seen an item listed on ebay.... by niche maybe?
0 likes
27-03-13, 17:20 GMT+10#27 Seller says located in QLD
Dont think its him mate IMO. But never know
0 likes
27-03-13, 17:44 GMT+10#28 http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Holden-VK-VL-Fuse-rail-upgrade-/190816873438?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item 2c6d926bde (http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Holden-VK-VL-Fuse-rail-upgrade-/190816873438?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2c6d926bde)
0 likes
27-03-13, 19:28 GMT+10#29 it seems to have the bonnet light which i thought was one of the new upgrades.
0 likes
27-03-13, 21:08 GMT+10#30 Nope. I had the led lights in mine about 5 years ago.
0 likes
27-03-13, 21:13 GMT+10#31 Bonnet lights were on the previous model
http://members.iinet.com.au/~erazmus/niche/
0 likes
29-03-13, 10:28 GMT+10#32 he might just be offloading a kit he previously bought off niche..not the man himself
0 likes
30-03-13, 09:03 GMT+10#33 thats ok i just thought the lights were new I know a few kits were still floating around
0 likes
03-04-13, 18:19 GMT+10#34 That was an advertisement for the guy selling an old kit that he got off niche and had never used.
Has anyone received their fuse holders yet, they are a good thing, shame he has done this, people definately don't need this crap when trying to build a car.
We have enough issues already without crap like this.
I would know happened many many times to me already.
0 likes
03-04-13, 18:57 GMT+10#35 http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Holden-VK-VL-Fuse-rail-upgrade-/190816873438?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item 2c6d926bde&clk_rvrTid=464635753964 (http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Holden-VK-VL-Fuse-rail-upgrade-/190816873438?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2c6d926bde&clk_rvr_id=464635753964)
Tidy profit in the end, guess just got to wait for anothe one to show up on ebay only way i'll get one of these rails
0 likes
04-04-13, 07:59 GMT+10#37 Bet old Nichey Mc****wit wishes he charged that to begin with!
0 likes
04-04-13, 18:22 GMT+10#38 I just bought one, picked it up today for $165. I'm stocked. Got lucky on eBay and bought before the auction ended.
0 likes
12-04-13, 15:14 GMT+10#39 Does anyone have a spare or one there not using at the moment? $$ will be exchanged
0 likes
12-04-13, 15:28 GMT+10#40 as above, stef from spot on auto electrical is looking for one of these to use as a prototype to make them himself, he will look after you, even if he has to remove one from a car temporarily, let him know if anyone has one floating around, get the word out, cheers.
"have contacts for these to b made all we need is one rail in our possession to make this happen, $$$ will b rewarded for the one that can help" - Stef
0 likes