Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

Just brought a MONSTA eBay kit

Started by abery · 5 Mar 2013 · 37 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

vh sle rbArchived member
Good luck with it mate, sounds like its getting there good work Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
aberyArchived member
What do I do with the pipe that use to go to intake. It's goes to the back of the platinum near fire wall ...
0 likes
Ashrb30Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by abery [View Post] What do I do with the pipe that use to go to intake. It's goes to the back of the platinum near fire wall ... Watd u do with it?
0 likes
aberyArchived member
Just slapped a filter on for now tried blocking it but ran like crap it I'm guessing I gotta plumb it between turbo n throttle body if not it will be a boost leak.
0 likes
aberyArchived member
All wrorkin good now need a ecu n a tune I was thinking a nistune board they any good
0 likes
GouldyArchived member
I got a Microtech ecu for 500$ if u interested
0 likes
aberyArchived member
hi still goin strong n I love it now savin more cash for nistune and wideband o2 also thinkin about a water to air intercooler koz im not a wog(sorry guys but so true) n don't want a big shiny pull me over cooler hanging out the bumper... then put some more booooost in iv been bitten by the boost bug lol
0 likes
*LOACH*Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by abery [View Post] hi still goin strong n I love it now savin more cash for nistune and wideband o2 also thinkin about a water to air intercooler koz im not a wog(sorry guys but so true) n don't want a big shiny pull me over cooler hanging out the bumper... then put some more booooost in iv been bitten by the boost bug lol (http://s142.photobucket.com/user/LOACH_PAUL/media/tumblr_lxkk4xACbR1qhmfkuo1_400_zps0273a7a4.gif.html) Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
aberyArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by *LOACH* [View Post] (http://s142.photobucket.com/user/LOACH_PAUL/media/tumblr_lxkk4xACbR1qhmfkuo1_400_zps0273a7a4.gif.html) retards and there stupid pics Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
MUSArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by abery [View Post] hi still goin strong n I love it now savin more cash for nistune and wideband o2 also thinkin about a water to air intercooler koz im not a wog(sorry guys but so true) n don't want a big shiny pull me over cooler hanging out the bumper... then put some more booooost in iv been bitten by the boost bug lol Are you running this turbo with no cooler?! LOL. And that wog comment was incredibly stupid.
0 likes
3lturboArchived member
Would love to know how the water to air setup goes for you.....
0 likes
SHIZNTArchived member
You serious about running a water to air intercooler on a street driven car because you don't want to look like a "wog"? In my opinion it would be overkill for a turbo that is more than likely not going to last very long when you wind the boost up. You can get no holes intercoolers which dont draw attention. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
obsesvArchived member
Dude just gtfo
0 likes
AVG45Archived member
lol... only wogs have coolers!
0 likes
trkdupArchived member
I have a cooler not a wog lol
0 likes
SteffArchived member
What a dumbass.
0 likes
mr_vl86Archived member
hmm brb getting pop corn
0 likes
IMCRZYArchived member
Hahaha I must be a massive wog lol
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 2 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today32

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 227 images saved from CT