Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›General discussion
General discussion

Congrats Shane SA's first 8 sec VLT

Started by EVLRB30 · 24 Feb 2013 · 35 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

chunksArchived member
Well done!
0 likes
RB2530Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by vltnitron [View Post] Well done Shane, I'll have to let you have my signature now lol Haha, cheers Corran. Was only a bee's d$ck in it though, next meeting should be good Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
sky30Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by vltnitron [View Post] Well done Shane, I'll have to let you have my signature now lol told you, should have had twincam head.... was this at a private day? anyone know next street meeting dates?
0 likes
RB2530Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by sky30 [View Post] told you, should have had twincam head.... was this at a private day? anyone know next street meeting dates? Was an Aeroflow competition round, next meet is a street meet on the 17th of this month.
0 likes
MADVLT1Archived member
Are you going to the street meet on the 17th shane.
0 likes
RB2530Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by MADVLT1 [View Post] Are you going to the street meet on the 17th shane. Haven't decided yet, gotta fit an engine nappy first. Three meetings in a month hurts the old wallet a bit. Have you entered? Will be good to see it out there Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
MADVLT1Archived member
I will be going. Its going in tomorrow to get a new radiator made for it and then goings to get a tune tuesday week and play around with the cam timing.
0 likes
sky30Archived member
Was the track prep pretty good for the comp meet? How was your 60'? ---------- Post added 05-03-13 at 03:30 ---------- Quote: Originally Posted by MADVLT1 [View Post] I will be going. Its going in tomorrow to get a new radiator made for it and then goings to get a tune tuesday week and play around with the cam timing. I'm also thinking of entering the march meet if I can get a 4wd issue sorted. Are you running a spool 3.4? What turbo?
0 likes
MADVLT1Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by sky30 [View Post] Was the track prep pretty good for the comp meet? How was your 60'? ---------- Post added 05-03-13 at 03:30 ---------- I'm also thinking of entering the march meet if I can get a 4wd issue sorted. Are you running a spool 3.4? What turbo? Yeah it is a spool stroker. I've got a pt6766 on it. It is the best combo I've had by far. Can't wait to get it on the dyno next week.
0 likes
RB2530Archived member
Track was ok considering how hot it was, 60ft was 1.37 Quote: Originally Posted by MADVLT1 [View Post] Yeah it is a spool stroker. I've got a pt6766 on it. It is the best combo I've had by far. Can't wait to get it on the dyno next week. Troy going to tune yours on a chassis dyno this time?
0 likes
MADVLT1Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by RB2530 [View Post] Track was ok considering how hot it was, 60ft was 1.37 Troy going to tune yours on a chassis dyno this time? Yes he is. He is the only tuner I will let tune my car. from the way this motor feels on 18 psi compaired to my other motors I reckon it will be up there in the power figures with heaps of torque.
0 likes
sky30Archived member
Pt6766 has potential to make sum big numbers. What workshop does troy own?
0 likes
MADVLT1Archived member
[QUOT E=sky30;2999761]Pt6766 has potential to make sum big numbers. What workshop does troy own?[/QUOTE] He doesn't have a work shop. He works from home and goes to different dynos around town. All he does is wire up computers and tuning.
0 likes
sky30Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by MADVLT1 [View Post] [QUOT E=sky30;2999761]Pt6766 has potential to make sum big numbers. What workshop does troy own? He doesn't have a work shop. He works from home and goes to different dynos around town. All he does is wire up computers and tuning.[/QUOTE] What ecu u using?
0 likes
MADVLT1Archived member
What ecu u using?[/QUOTE] Aurtronic sm4.
0 likes
sky30Archived member
I changed ecu at end of last year to sm4, great ecu, good to tune
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 15 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today17

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 76 images saved from CT