Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Regarding first cruise of 2013

Started by xxl vlt · 17 Dec 2012 · 40 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

xxl vltArchived member
Vlct88 I would love to buts that's in the workshop just about to get some new lifters everything has just gone a little haywire two cars I enjoy can't drive 1 not happy but we will get there I will miss meeting all u guys
0 likes
xxl vltArchived member
Me again just wondering on a off chance if I got dropped down to bunnings around 10 would 1 of u awesome people have a seat for me in ur vl can repay favour on the next cruise just letting u know I'm a big guy thanks.
0 likes
VLCT88Archived member
Looks like I am probably out guys... had some issues on the dyno yesterday with the cooling system so gonna have to pull that apart and check it all out before it can get a full tune. Made 130kw at 5 pound lol but at least I can drive it back there to get the full tune done now once the cooling system is sorted.
0 likes
vlct2010Archived member
That sucks mate...
0 likes
MurphArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by xxl vlt [View Post] Me again just wondering on a off chance if I got dropped down to bunnings around 10 would 1 of u awesome people have a seat for me in ur vl can repay favour on the next cruise just letting u know I'm a big guy thanks. I'm sure one of us can help you out there buddy.
0 likes
xxl vltArchived member
Thanks murph appreciate it will text u cruise route soon regards t
0 likes
MurphArchived member
Not long now guys. Looks like its going to cool of just enough for the weekend. Good thing we'll be by the water. I'll bring some snags again too for lunch, just chuck us some gold coinage again. Might bring an esky with drinks too.
0 likes
vlct2010Archived member
Sounds good.. Hope it does cool off enough.. Vl getting fixed tomorrow so hope its just the centre bearing...
0 likes
MADVLT1Archived member
I won't be coming. Got my sons birthday party on Sunday.
0 likes
vlct2010Archived member
Wont b on this one guys vl not fixed in time :-( take lots pics n vids...
0 likes
BTArchived member
looks like u need to push it back a few weeks lol
0 likes
MBHSV5Archived member
im out, too hot
0 likes
MurphArchived member
I'm guessing that I'll have to arrange another date for this cruise, since I'm the only one here lol. Don't blames ya's though, its already bloody hot!
0 likes
vlct2010Archived member
Sorry mate if car was running i woulda come lol thought was meant b decent turn out??!?
0 likes
xxl vltArchived member
Murph sorry to hear that once my car is up n running will b at all cruises car should b back on deck end of month so lets talk then mate.
0 likes
MurphArchived member
I reckon the start of Feb sounds good. With any luck, we'll get a cooler day. School Holidays will be over too, so we won't have to fight for the Bbq.
0 likes
vlct2010Archived member
Lol n hopefully ppl turn up n we get decent turn out this time
0 likes
Ant_manArchived member
If i can get mine tuned, i'm in Spent the 3 n half weeks leading up the christmas break trying to get it tuned but everyone was flat out , hopefully once the workshop opens i can get it booked in
0 likes
xxl vltArchived member
First wk of feb sounds good as the SMASA car show at regency oval is on the 10th feb going to enter the vl can't wait.
0 likes
Ant_manArchived member
First weekend is mallala drifts n since my bro car is entered i'll be spending my day in his garage
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 3 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today99

8,959 threads, 61,934 posts and 785 images saved from CT

26.2% of indexed threads saved