Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

Speedflow vs Aeroflow and other brands

Started by xAsh- · 5 Dec 2012 · 31 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

ROB2019Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by cava454 [View Post] Lol I get speedflow cheaper then proflow Really ? For example what would you pay for a 90 degree -3 Teflon hose end in speedflow ? Just curious . Cheers Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
cava454Archived member
Not too sure exactly. I got 2x -12 x90 elbows 2x -12 straights 4x -12 Ali bungs 2m of -12 braid 2x -8 x90 elbows 2x -8 Ali bungs 500mm -8 raid -6 45 bend 1 -6 Ali bung -6 90 Elbow All for $250 I think
0 likes
Duke57TTArchived member
Love to see the invoice.
0 likes
ROB2019Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Duke57TT [View Post] Love to see the invoice. Me too ! i paid 22 + gst for 1x 90 degree -3 teflon hose end in aeroflow ,
0 likes
PROGMHArchived member
I use whatever brand it is that Duke sells me and they were always 100% perfect.
0 likes
cava454Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Duke57TT [View Post] Love to see the invoice. Lol where I go invoices don't exist
0 likes
Duke57TTArchived member
Red Horse was yours, and Russell for the Rocker Covers ones, cause they needed to be pretty. Quote: Originally Posted by PROGMH [View Post] I use whatever brand it is that Duke sells me and they were always 100% perfect. ---------- Post added 07-12-12 at 21:21 ---------- Quote: Originally Posted by cava454 [View Post] Lol where I go invoices don't exist Uh huh, for the rest of us mortals Speedflow is expensive compared to other brands.
0 likes
vl4skidsArchived member
Duke has supplied my whole car, front to back in red horse. Can't fault it, great finish and better to use/assemble than any other brand available. Cheers Luke!
0 likes
cava454Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Duke57TT [View Post] Red Horse was yours, and Russell for the Rocker Covers ones, cause they needed to be pretty. ---------- Post added 07-12-12 at 21:21 ---------- Uh huh, for the rest of us mortals Speedflow is expensive compared to other brands. Haha it's not stolen. Guy I get it through knows the owner off speedflow. But it's all cash. No receipt.
0 likes
ROB2019Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by cava454 [View Post] Haha it's not stolen. Guy I get it through knows the owner off speedflow. But it's all cash. No receipt. It's never what u know its always who lol
0 likes
RSWEPNArchived member
I used speedflow on my whole fuel system. Excellent quality and they look great. Have also used some other american brands with no problems and the quality is great. Only thing is speedflow is expensive Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
EX HWYArchived member
Proflow is rubbish, elbows leaked, fuel reg died after 400kms, since replaced fittings with earls, easier to put together and far better quality....
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today104

9,460 threads, 65,773 posts and 795 images saved from CT

27.6% of indexed threads saved