THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM
HOLDCOM Community
Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.
Sponsored by HOLDCOM AUTO PARTS ↗
+ Start a discussion
VL Commodore
Engine bay pics
Started by boosted_wagon · 4 Nov 2012 · 30 repliesPreserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
18-11-12, 20:36 GMT+10#23
Quote:
Originally Posted by boosted_wagon
[View Post]
Tell me what u all think good or bad don't be shy only thing left to do is heat wrap the dump, put the turbo beanie on and connect the gas line to the carb and that's it for the bay, just need to make the exhaust from the dump pack......
Attachment 57087 (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/attachment.php?attachmentid=57087)Attachment 57088 (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/attachment.php?attachmentid=57088)Attachment 57089 (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/attachment.php?attachmentid=57089)Attachment 57090 (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/attachment.php?attachmentid=57090)Attachment 57091 (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/attachment.php?attachmentid=57091)Attachment 57092 (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/attachment.php?attachmentid=57092)
thats hot !!!
0 likes
19-11-12, 08:41 GMT+10#24
Only other thing i would change would be the power steering resivour for a later model one but looks awesome mate
0 likes
19-11-12, 09:11 GMT+10#25
As above, especially re routing the braid. What about the timing cover? Gloss instead of matt maybe? Looks sensational though mate.
0 likes
19-11-12, 17:29 GMT+10#26
Yeah I'm waiting for some one to do a clear cover for the timing cover. I was thinking about gloss black and I might still if I can't find a clear one
0 likes
19-11-12, 17:31 GMT+10#27
As for power steering reservoir I'm thinking of doing a reservoir mounted direct to the pump, but ill worry about that after the tune as I might pull the engine out and re do the bay as it has a few chips and scratches ect from all the piss farting around
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.
Who’s online
0 members and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes
No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.
Visitors Today100
8,981 threads, 62,105 posts and 788 images saved from CT
26.2% of indexed threads saved