Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Cruise 25th November 2012

Started by Murph · 29 Oct 2012 · 75 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

vlct2010Archived member
you mean cruise 4 defects..!!!
0 likes
MurphArchived member
Lol, yeah. I was going to chance it and take the VL again this year, but I might stick with the Calais-V instead. Nice and stock lol.
0 likes
group3tArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by vlct2010 [View Post] you mean cruise 4 defects..!!! lol.............. so true
0 likes
MurphArchived member
C4C: Raising cash for sick kiddies......and plenty of revenue for The Government of SA.
0 likes
vlct2010Archived member
so anyone else coming?? looks like we got a healthy number of cars coming... only ONE week away so get those vls looking good n shiny Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
MitchVLArchived member
Jeez a week away already, I'll have to get mine looking as good as a sh!tter can haha
0 likes
vlct2010Archived member
lol better get a move on...
0 likes
CHUBSPTArchived member
if my cars ready from the tuners ill bring it, if not probably the clubby or hitch a ride!
0 likes
DJ_XTASYArchived member
I think after years in hiding I may come out for once and catch up with the old CT crew
0 likes
vlct2010Archived member
thats it lads th more vl's th better!!!! so looks like we got a decent number... dnt forget chairs to sit on guys lol Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
sexpistolArchived member
yeah im still in.... can we get a confirm on meeting place and time cheers !!!! Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
MBHSV5Archived member
Bunnings car park, Mile End. 10AM
0 likes
vlwagzArchived member
Hmmm I'm still unsure if ill make it my car isn't registered at the moment plus I have free booze on say night so will most likely be hung over. I'll try though
0 likes
MurphArchived member
Just with that guys, COCC will be meeting at the same point and time. Obviously we'll be easy to reconise from them lol. They won't be cruising with us though.
0 likes
xxl vltArchived member
I spoke to a guy about this cruise at c4c9 where I debut my vl can't make this cruise but would b keen on the next ct cruise sounds like a great day I will keep looking if other dates will b posted.
0 likes
-pumba-Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by xxl vlt [View Post] I spoke to a guy about this cruise at c4c9 where I debut my vl can't make this cruise but would b keen on the next ct cruise sounds like a great day I will keep looking if other dates will b posted. they dont come around often mate might be waiting a while lol. which vl were u in at c4c ?
0 likes
vlct2010Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by -pumba- [View Post] they dont come around often mate might be waiting a while lol. lol thats true but now christmas holidays r not far off will b tryin organise atleast one more before th end of th year... so fingers crossed n c wat happens...
0 likes
DJ_XTASYArchived member
so we got about 12 VLs so far yeah?
0 likes
TUXEDOArchived member
It's forecast for 35 degrees on Sunday. I'll be taking the sv8 lol
0 likes
MurphArchived member
Wind the windows down lol.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 2 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today108

10,362 threads, 73,649 posts and 918 images saved from CT

30.3% of indexed threads saved