Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

RIP - turbo3l - Colin Fender

Started by ILLUSIV · 22 Oct 2012 · 58 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

N3VA3HArchived member
R.I.P Colin Fender... A true gentleman! Best bloke ever! From the very first second I met you I knew we were going to be friends forever mate... I am truly devastated and just don't want to believe it! My heart felt sympathy goes out to your family and all the friends you have touched with your awesome attitude and big smile... You will always be remembered as a true gentleman, champion and a great friend! Your smile and laughter will be with us all forever... Thank you! Top gear burnouts forever brother.... ILLUSIV I can talk to the West if you like... flick me an email
0 likes
UnseenArchived member
Colin was a great bloke such a tragedy... R.I.P condolences to his family and girlfriend
0 likes
burgo88Archived member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pndyv9Lnnfg we made sure we were side by side and it was recorded! the last propper skid i watched this man do !
0 likes
fmx939Archived member
Truly was one of the nice guys in the ct wa section. Rip mate
0 likes
ILLUSIVArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by ink [View Post] So heavy, RIP. Colin always had something to do with VL's and CT. Maybe a cruise to commemorate Colin, later on could be an idea? Great idea... I have spoken to N3VA3H on the phone today and he suggested something similar. Will work it out over the next few weeks or so once everyone has had a chance to deal with this as best they can.
0 likes
SteveArchived member
Holly sh!t I cant believe it! I just saw this on facebook. Condolences to Colin's family and all his close mates, such a tradegy, I dont know what to say. Top bloke, extremely helpful and great to have a yarn with. What a loss....... RIP Colin
0 likes
OldGoldArchived member
fark tough break, very sorry to hear RIP, thoughts go out to all those affected bad news Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
VLWAGONITArchived member
defenetly keen for a cruise for the bloke
0 likes
N3VA3HArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by ILLUSIV [View Post] Great idea... I have spoken to N3VA3H on the phone today and he suggested something similar. Will work it out over the next few weeks or so once everyone has had a chance to deal with this as best they can. Totally agree with ILLUSIV, that dealing with this tragedy is first priority ... I am keen to make an event of it if we can, raise some coin for a good charity and make sure there are some decent skids/racing at the end of the cruise...
0 likes
ADICTIVArchived member
Fark... this is horrible news spoke to colin and was great bloke... awful accident .... best wishes for his family and loved ones.
0 likes
ILLUSIVArchived member
RIP mate...... Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
rb25vlt8Archived member
Rip fender what can I say mate u were a top bloke and what happend is just ****ed no other way to put it there's that cheeky fender smile again !!! ^^^^^^ gona miss that cheeky smile and good company !!!!
0 likes
XCHASEArchived member
Must have been one of the real gents of the WA scene. I feel deeply saddened by the humbleness of the CT crew in WA showing such respect. I was about the 3rd person to read this post yesterday and wasn't sure what to make of it. Poor guy must have been big in the scene. Much love expressed from his associates and friends. He logged on to Ct only an hour before this sickening disaster. You never know when you time is up. Rip bud.
0 likes
N3VA3HArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by XCHASE [View Post] Must have been one of the real gents of the WA scene. I feel deeply saddened by the humbleness of the CT crew in WA showing such respect. I was about the 3rd person to read this post yesterday and wasn't sure what to make of it. Poor guy must have been big in the scene. Much love expressed from his associates and friends. He logged on to Ct only an hour before this sickening disaster. You never know when you time is up. Rip bud. A true gentleman who just loved his cars... his twitter account in his words... "I'm a easy going guy thats right into cars, car shows and drags. I enjoy all good company, going out and seeing friends" R.I.P mate...
0 likes
brusselArchived member
Rip mate
0 likes
N3VA3HArchived member
Colin's brother Rick posted this on fb about 1hr ago: on behalf of myself and my family thanku to everybody for ur kind wishes we are extremely humbled cols funeral will b mid next week wed at this stage it will b all confirmed tmoz ill keep yas all posted thanx once again
0 likes
Xibit0rArchived member
massive loss, was pretty shocked after being out of touch for the weekend to find out sunday via facebook of all things was on to a few lx hatchbacks for him to check out to condolences to his family and all that knew him
0 likes
genkiArchived member
Poor guy RIP. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
satansLBOArchived member
Devastating, life is so delicate, RIP Colin
0 likes
rb25vlt8Archived member
Ok guys the funeral details are Wednesday the 31.10.12 at 2pm at freo cemetery hope to see any if yous there that can mate it also guys clin would love to see yous there in your vls if its possible !!!!
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today100

8,983 threads, 62,115 posts and 788 images saved from CT

26.2% of indexed threads saved