Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

[Melb] Garage clean out.

Started by Matt. · 12 Oct 2012 · 26 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

miss_gmhArchived member
Will you sell the grey radio surround to steering colum piece. Need it ASAP
0 likes
Matt.Archived member
I'd prefer to keep the dash as complete, sorry.
0 likes
Matt.Archived member
Bump, I really need to start getting rid of stuff now as I'm moving shortly and when I do I'll have to clear this stuff out of my Dad's and take it to my new place (and I really don't want to). It all has to go, make offers, don't hesitate you might be surprised.
0 likes
Matt.Archived member
Bump.
0 likes
Matt.Archived member
Bump.
0 likes
Matt.Archived member
Bump, dropped all prices. Still all negotiable or swaps.
0 likes
Matt.Archived member
Cleaned up the thread a little bit. I still have everything listed above. All prices are negotiable, all items available for swap. Make offers, it all needs to go.
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 2 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today108

10,299 threads, 73,102 posts and 902 images saved from CT

30.1% of indexed threads saved