Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Clutch

Started by burgo88 · 12 Oct 2012 · 21 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

MADVLT1Archived member
Yes the carbonetics triple plate carbon and the extreme triple plate carbon clutch are defiantly the same. all they do is put there own alloy cover on it. i know this as i got a clutch from extreme in adelaide and they put extreme sticker over the carbonetics writing.
0 likes
TheChadArchived member
Lol yeah direct and someone have the same thing. It's exedy or something. clamping pressure vs no# of plates is right on. Assuming the same sizes more plates is better, and lighter. Sure single CAN be done, doesn't make it the best or most user friendly option. I know a few cars with the directs, but as I said nobody I know apart from possibly Dave abuse their car in the manner you do. I'd hate for you to get one and find its not up to your level of punishment. If I were you I'd focus on the rebuild cost, because you'll likely have to rebuild it same stage. Sooner than most. What would offer the most abuse? Drifting burnouts or drags.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 3 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today24

18,061 threads, 195,052 posts and 2,150 images saved from CT

52.8% of indexed threads saved