Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Looking at this VLC tomorrow

Started by GMH_JET · 28 Sept 2012 · 22 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

aus880Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by calaist5 [View Post] Even this has had a jump of about 75% increase in the last 2 years when it was on carsales. http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Holden-HD...item35c3c3ec85 (http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Holden-HDT-VL-1986-genuine-/230917663877?pt=AU_Cars&hash=item35c3c3ec85) that's an optimistic asking price on Ebay
0 likes
MUSArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by pmac [View Post] I can't believe the asking price for cooner Vl Calais'. Its like the flip front adds $2,500. When I was looking for one I viewed about 5 that were all buckets and the owners wanted $3k. Does anyone buy them at that ridiculous asking price? I couldnt agree more!! It is a nice looking calais though.
0 likes
SinisaGArchived member
Instead of opening a new thread I though I might aswell ask here. I would like opinions on a vl Calais n/a http://m.gumtree.com.au/v?adId=1016675119 What would it be worth. Apparently it is rust free (what the owner has told me) And comes with a today and rego. Opinions?
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 5 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today100

9,021 threads, 62,453 posts and 789 images saved from CT

26.3% of indexed threads saved