Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
01-10-12, 18:34 GMT+10#21 guys im out , i just realised im going to be in vic the same weekend , hopefully make the next weekend cruise
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
02-10-12, 14:07 GMT+10#22 I'm pretty keen.. Just gotta get mum to sign the permission sLip and I'm in..
iL take the day off work for this if its nice weather..
0 likes
02-10-12, 16:50 GMT+10#23 keen as hopfully my new motors built buy then or ill be in my na calais
0 likes
02-10-12, 16:52 GMT+10#24 Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting.
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
02-10-12, 23:05 GMT+10#27 Im in car is back on the road now
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
03-10-12, 01:46 GMT+10#28 I'm in Michael blue Vl berlina
0 likes
04-10-12, 20:01 GMT+10#29 Sounds Good. Phil gold VL
0 likes
06-10-12, 12:28 GMT+10#30 Really hope i can get my vl running properly so i can come along. havent been able to make any cruises yet!
0 likes
09-10-12, 10:26 GMT+10#31 I'm in Danny
EVAQU8 black VLCT
0 likes
13-10-12, 18:39 GMT+10#32 Deffinetley not missing this one jarrod. I'm in! Dylan gold ova silver calais mock up
0 likes
13-10-12, 19:55 GMT+10#33 Very good.
I was at moorebanks sport club this afternoon guys. Massive car park.
You turn in at the set of lights, but there is a side exit road further down from the lights.
So all of the cars will be able to leave at ONCE in a line. No getting stuck and separated at sets of lights
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
15-10-12, 01:42 GMT+10#34 Yep I'm being lazy and ill just meet yous at the lighthouse so i can get a good spot
Steve - Silver Executive Wagon
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
17-10-12, 16:04 GMT+10#36 HAAAAAAARD!!!!!!!
i haven been on one yet looking forward to it big time.
0 likes
17-10-12, 21:00 GMT+10#37 ill come if my car is done and not a nugget still
0 likes
17-10-12, 21:59 GMT+10#38 will you guys accept a old EH holden with an RB30et, if you do i will pencil it in the calender
0 likes
18-10-12, 17:37 GMT+10#39 Yeah mate for sure, id LOVE to see that... i bet a few everyone will be having a good look too. Hope to see you there
0 likes
18-10-12, 18:16 GMT+10#40 ok count me in, look forward to meeting everyone, and getting some engine mod tips.
0 likes