Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Cruise for Charity 9 - 21/10/2012

Started by bLuj3t · 17 Sept 2012 · 55 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

JETimagesArchived member
Pre meet at Ring road Maccas coming out of city...forgot what its called for western side people . gonna be sick cruising my VL for the first time c4c!! ---------- Post added 21-09-12 at 04:40 ---------- Quote: Originally Posted by Cameleon [View Post] Im staying in Keilor (not from Melbourne, so not familiar with the area sorry) Would I be anywhere near you? I dont mind a short drive to meet up. head to maccas on the ring road will be plenty of cars there.. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
CameleonArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Katsa [View Post] if your in keilor you best of getting on the ring rd, heading greensborough bound and getting off at plenty rd, then turn right off the ring rd for afew mins and your at Latrobe uni Def. not worth you heading all the way to the mini meet ok, thanks ---------- Post added 21-09-12 at 06:12 ---------- Quote: Originally Posted by JETimages [View Post] Pre meet at Ring road Maccas coming out of city...forgot what its called for western side people . gonna be sick cruising my VL for the first time c4c!! ---------- Post added 21-09-12 at 04:40 ---------- head to maccas on the ring road will be plenty of cars there.. cool, will be there
0 likes
TRELL4Archived member
Im deff's going this will be my first! I don't know wether to bring my Vlc or my clubby gahhh!
0 likes
bLuj3tArchived member
3 weeks to go, ideas for premeets?
0 likes
tabArchived member
There is pre meets at every corner in all suburbs lol
0 likes
PROMASTERArchived member
Im 100 % going to this one should be good, id like to meet up with a few of the members on here. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
GM-0860Archived member
Myself, GDSGFT, 6BNGER, YLDGM, BTI987, TOYGM, GMBOSS and a few others will be having a pre meet at Keysie bunnings (corner of lower dandy and chelt rd ). Had a good turnout last year Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
88 ChaserArchived member
Ill be at Calder with the race car on display, make sure you come down and say hi. Feel free to tell me I ruined at BT1 and all that sh1t too, haha.
0 likes
Radz23Archived member
Do we just have to go there and pay the 35 or do you have to prepaid for it
0 likes
Matt.Archived member
I was planning on coming until I realised it was on the same day as John's Rod & Kustom Picnic, so unfortunately won't make it this year.
0 likes
VYXQSESArchived member
Is there anything on at Calder or will it just be show and shine
0 likes
Matt.Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Matt. [View Post] I was planning on coming until I realised it was on the same day as John's Rod & Kustom Picnic, so unfortunately won't make it this year. In reply to my own quote, I've decided I shall go to C4C. GM-0860; Any more information on your pre-meet at Keysie?... Time, etc. Since I'm from the Sth East, I might come along to the pre-meet.
0 likes
88 ChaserArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by VYXQSES [View Post] Is there anything on at Calder or will it just be show and shine Dyno comp and display stands and stuff like that as well. Ex feature cars on display
0 likes
bLuj3tArchived member
Southeast pre-meet details in the first post, as arranged by GM0860 One week too go people.
0 likes
SinArchived member
What's the go with non commos going?
0 likes
88 ChaserArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Sin [View Post] What's the go with non commos going? Everything is welcome mate, its all for charity
0 likes
PROMASTERArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Sin [View Post] What's the go with non commos going? Mate if you own a gtr bring it down ---------- Post added 14-10-12 at 05:00 ---------- Well I'm 100% going with Kararis looking forward to this one Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
WHTGMHArchived member
I'll be going in a purple rx4, so that's one non commo haha
0 likes
Vl_CalaisArchived member
Weather forecast is 19 with showers developing.....
0 likes
PROMASTERArchived member
Melbourne weather always unpredictable, anyway if it doesn't rain looks like the full boost boys are allowing me to do the photo shoot of the event, hopefully the weather holds up. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today100

9,035 threads, 62,551 posts and 789 images saved from CT

26.4% of indexed threads saved