Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

[WTB - VIC] WTB - genuine black vlt / shell ($$$$$$$)

Started by <NICK> · 28 Aug 2012 · 56 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

INFLYTmelbArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by <NICK> [View Post] id get more of a rush out of an old school car for 90k lol and save about 50 k of it too lol True that!!! Paying too much tax, so i have to spend it in certain areas.
0 likes
<NICK>Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by INFLYTmelb [View Post] True that!!! Paying too much tax, so i have to spend it in certain areas. too much money lol Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
MUSArchived member
Just buy mine bro, not factory.. Sooooo what! Lol. Its on eBAy.
0 likes
<NICK>Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by MUSone [View Post] Just buy mine bro, not factory.. Sooooo what! Lol. Its on eBAy. lol , yeah ive seen yours a while back , looks good but its all about the numbers on those tags Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
MUSArchived member
Lmao, Mine doesnt have tags! Some bright spark decided to take them off.
0 likes
GMF-18Archived member
So what's orig colour?
0 likes
MUSArchived member
Mine? Maranello red.
0 likes
<NICK>Archived member
bump , someone must have one or know the where abouts of one !
0 likes
chsdis007Archived member
What you willing to pay for a tuff black vlct if you are really looking for one you should know that there is only about half a dozen ever built and iv got one if the price is right I'll let you know if you low ball I won't even reply
0 likes
<NICK>Archived member
I know of your car , Loui built it years ago , went 9s didn't it ? Single tone black Vlct Pm me what your asking for it , if you like
0 likes
chsdis007Archived member
What happened to my post it's not up there any more ---------- Post added 03-09-12 at 17:15 ---------- Yer that's the one so you know which one it is, its not really for sale but I guess at the end of the day for the right price anything is for sale
0 likes
GMF-18Archived member
Pm me a price of your car chsdis
0 likes
308simArchived member
try this one, dude claims its orig factory turbo.....only thing its interstate. http://www.boostclassifieds.com.au/a...-for-Sale.html (http://www.boostclassifieds.com.au/advert/2088939-1987-Holden-Commodore-for-Sale.html)
0 likes
robp30lArchived member
Original black Calais turbo on carsales 14k
0 likes
KatsaArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by robp30l [View Post] Original black Calais turbo on carsales 14k i put a deposit on it
0 likes
robp30lArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Katsa [View Post] i put a deposit on it Nice. Was it on carsales for long?
0 likes
KatsaArchived member
I was the first caller bloke spun out how fast I was onto it Seller has the same name as me so it was meant to be Also rob I'm the bloke that you spoke to before you went away for work for your shell so I'm good to go for that when your ready Sorry for thread hijack
0 likes
<NICK>Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Katsa [View Post] I was the first caller bloke spun out how fast I was onto it Seller has the same name as me so it was meant to be Also rob I'm the bloke that you spoke to before you went away for work for your shell so I'm good to go for that when your ready Sorry for thread hijack too much money chris ! lol
0 likes
deanoVLCTArchived member
chris your prick how did you find that! want 15k??
0 likes
KatsaArchived member
nick not enough money compared to you !! i got plates for you deano if your still after bt1 plates
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today1

12,661 threads, 100,272 posts and 1,279 images saved from CT

37.0% of indexed threads saved