Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Powercruise

Started by TroyVK · 11 Aug 2012 · 107 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

calais25tArchived member
Haha your probabley right! I don't have the cash for a colour change so I'm stuck with it.
0 likes
OBT100Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by calais25t [View Post] Umm... 6th time you have started a who's going to power cruise thread. Each time you talked it up stating you were gonna bring your massive turbo attached to a supra. Each time you were a no show. STFU. How you can still show your face on this forum after you talked it up for ever that you were gonna run big numbers is beyond me. Xx He's got a point t-roy, im amazed how you didnt end up TOTY with your long winded talk it up thread, and once again true to form...nothing to show. You should be the last person to pay anyone out on here Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
TroyVKArchived member
haha but wheres the fun in that this forum has been pretty lame lately so need to start something ---------- Post added 20-08-12 at 19:48 ---------- and harlequin is so 90s Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
pigsyArchived member
hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaa
0 likes
sherman89Archived member
I'd rather drive a harlequin VL than finger myself over a supra that did less km's than my car has.
0 likes
calais25tArchived member
/\ hahahahahah ---------- Post added 20-08-12 at 20:21 ---------- Quote: Originally Posted by TroyVK [View Post] haha but wheres the fun in that this forum has been pretty lame lately so need to start something ---------- Post added 20-08-12 at 19:48 ---------- and harlequin is so 90s If harliqin is so 90's Troy, what would...oh wait after 2 years of talking **** you sold it.... Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
TroyVKArchived member
but dont u have a skyrine? id rather walk... ---------- Post added 20-08-12 at 20:25 ---------- Quote: Originally Posted by calais25t [View Post] /\ hahahahahah ---------- Post added 20-08-12 at 20:21 ---------- If harliqin is so 90's Troy, what would...oh wait after 2 years of talking **** you sold it.... ive got another in the shed i can build when i want meanwhile you will still have harlequin
0 likes
calais25tArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by TroyVK [View Post] but dont u have a skyrine? id rather walk... ---------- Post added 20-08-12 at 20:25 ---------- ive got another in the shed i can build when i want meanwhile you will still have harlequin You are full retard arnt you lol...if I cared what you thought I wouldn't of got it respayed 6 months ago... I look forward to your next thread, it provides light entertainment in the otherwise boring qld thread.
0 likes
vanstrienArchived member
oh yeah so many lol's and this time im not a contender for the gayest comeback lol so this threads about powercruise i think whos GOING :P
0 likes
calais25tArchived member
I'm going, will be there unlike a certain little supra that thought he could. ---------- Post added 20-08-12 at 20:45 ---------- Keen to race you Scott Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
TroyVKArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by calais25t [View Post] I'm going, will be there unlike a certain little supra that thought he could. ---------- Post added 20-08-12 at 20:45 ---------- Keen to race you Scott haha i just might have to film that lol dont worry, there will be plenty of supras there for u to race and try and take your frustration out on Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
calais25tArchived member
Look forward too it Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
TroyVKArchived member
i hope u can run alot more than 108mph now tho lol
0 likes
calais25tArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by TroyVK [View Post] haha i just might have to film that lol dont worry, there will be plenty of supras there for u to race and try and take your frustration out on I hope your better at filming then you were at building cars...win or lose Troy I'll have my car there driving and having fun. Be sure to wave as I drive by....I'll wave back as you eat your Dagwood dog wishing you hadn't sold ur 2000hp 9sec supra.
0 likes
TroyVKArchived member
i dont like dagwood dogs that much, maybe a sandwich or some chips with bbq sauce n i can build cars just fine see u at powercruise, ill make sure my camera is fully charged Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
pigsyArchived member
and l'll be there too l recon my vz could beat your 14s sh it box your the best laugh around ---------- Post added 20-08-12 at 21:54 ---------- Quote: Originally Posted by calais25t [View Post] You are full retard arnt you lol...if I cared what you thought I wouldn't of got it respayed 6 months ago... I look forward to your next thread, it provides light entertainment in the otherwise boring qld thread. you have to have a brain you dip sh it to care and you aint got 1
0 likes
OBT100Archived member
I was wondering when pigsy would raise his ugly head, and comment with spelling a preschooler would shake his head at...
0 likes
vanstrienArchived member
Yeah I'll race ya Pete, should be um a good race ummmm yeah Big shot of gas or what? Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
calais25tArchived member
Haha think I'd need a lot more then a shot a gas! Just goin out to have some fun. I know my cars slow lol
0 likes
TroyVKArchived member
Yeah not just your car...
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 0 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today108

10,897 threads, 79,728 posts and 1,005 images saved from CT

31.8% of indexed threads saved