Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Summernats 2013

Started by patch · 25 July 2012 · 71 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

mcpheeArchived member
I'm entered Steve - VLCT - VLBOSS - # 571
0 likes
patchArchived member
Got my tickets yesterday Updated the list aswell, we're gonna have a nice little vl representation!
0 likes
vl4skidsArchived member
If I get my car close to running in the next few weeks I'll enter, if not I'll be walking around legless as usual and will make sure I introduce myself and have a chat with you all
0 likes
patchArchived member
Car Trailer is booked! Getting pumped now, even though the car still isnt back together yet
0 likes
swifty!Archived member
Are you allowed passengers when entering events?
0 likes
88 ChaserArchived member
Im going to watch.
0 likes
vl4skidsArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by swifty! [View Post] Are you allowed passengers when entering events? Grass events yes, everything else no. I'm going to try get my car finished and take it. Id only take my car because im in canberra, its not much of an entrants show, more of a spectators show. If I'm looking good for then ill enter and get my details up on here.
0 likes
ITG-05ZArchived member
I am entered too in my new vl #391
0 likes
shaun55Archived member
Getting close, getting excited..... Whos keen??
0 likes
DA HOONArchived member
my car wont be ready, got afew problems with it Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
DUF588Archived member
I'm entered CHRIS-DUF588-VLCT-1183 Going to be mad cant wait to meet u guys
0 likes
AlthoatsArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Duke57TT [View Post] I'll be around as always, but like always I'll probably be fixing cars. Lol
0 likes
patchArchived member
List updated! ARe you all rushing to finish like me?
0 likes
DUF588Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by patch [View Post] List updated! ARe you all rushing to finish like me? Lol man me to got to tune it and put the car togepher
0 likes
ITG-05ZArchived member
i am ready to go i am just getting the tailshaft loop for burnout comp mines a white over silver vl calais mock up with a 6L ls2 in it but my plates are standard type plates its not ITG-05Z anymore Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
YEEHAAArchived member
Ill be heading there just for a day as a spectator with some mates . It's been a while since I have been to summernats.
0 likes
patchArchived member
Got my windscreen in and rego all sorted Still just need a bonnet and a few trims for it to look half decvent... Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
DA HOONArchived member
summernats cuuuuuuunts!!!!!
0 likes
patchArchived member
Car goes on the trailer tonight ready for a very early drive down to the nats. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
shaun55Archived member
Just arrived in Canberra... Scrutineering in 2hrs....
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today104

9,475 threads, 65,886 posts and 795 images saved from CT

27.7% of indexed threads saved