Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
03-05-12, 11:38 GMT+10#21 Nice pics, guys.
http://www.performancegarage.com.au/...sydney-vl-meet (http://www.performancegarage.com.au/blog/harrys-sydney-vl-meet)
0 likes
03-05-12, 12:04 GMT+10#22 Where's my picture credit Adrian, you ****?
0 likes
03-05-12, 14:46 GMT+10#23 Quote:
Originally Posted by CHRGD6
[View Post]
Where's my picture credit Adrian, you ****?
UMADBRO?
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
03-05-12, 22:05 GMT+10#24 Quote:
Originally Posted by CHRGD6
[View Post]
I promised Anthony these would go up. He got the DSLR for two minutes and this is the havoc he wreaked. Look at how afraid everyone looks!
theres 1 picture missing......... you better put it up yous looked cute
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
04-05-12, 09:03 GMT+10#25 Quote:
Originally Posted by vlgod
[View Post]
theres 1 picture missing......... you better put it up yous looked cute
This is the only one I could find that I didn't upload?
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
04-05-12, 20:06 GMT+10#27 Shady VL drug deal spotted
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
04-05-12, 20:15 GMT+10#28 It wouldnt trust that SL....
BYBYE NSW i couldnt agree more !!!
0 likes
04-05-12, 22:30 GMT+10#29 VL SL, two dudes that look like a 'kangaroo in a spotlight' and someone in a typical reflective HRT jacket, definitely a recipe for some shady business lol
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
04-05-12, 22:41 GMT+10#30 love the colour of BLOWBY and whats done to WHONXT?
0 likes
04-05-12, 22:51 GMT+10#31 Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_VL
[View Post]
VL SL, two dudes that look like a 'kangaroo in a spotlight' and someone in a typical reflective HRT jacket, definitely a recipe for some shady business lol
Hey thats liams missus!! I'd be more worried about that shady character on the far right.....
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
05-05-12, 00:39 GMT+10#32 Quote:
Originally Posted by DVS VL280
[View Post]
love the colour of BLOWBY and whats done to WHONXT?
I seen it out sydney dragway a few weeks ago pretty sure it went 140MPH or there abouts. Not sure of the exact specs.
One very tidy VL.
0 likes
05-05-12, 01:04 GMT+10#33 love the red sl line up...... any pics of the black calais?
0 likes
05-05-12, 02:09 GMT+10#34 Do you mean micks car?
These are from the previous meet as he left before the photos were taken this time
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
05-05-12, 11:44 GMT+10#35 Is the owner of the beige SL/Executive next to that calais on here?
0 likes
05-05-12, 19:33 GMT+10#36 Quote:
Originally Posted by BYBYE NSW
[View Post]
Le-747 and scarce ====d
^^^that was me lol
0 likes
05-05-12, 20:02 GMT+10#37 I know the guy that owns SCARCE very well... that thing is mint, hes polished every nut and bolt on it
0 likes
05-05-12, 21:23 GMT+10#38 Quote:
Originally Posted by FLY-03L
[View Post]
I know the guy that owns SCARCE very well... that thing is mint, hes polished every nut and bolt on it
I'm in love with that car....
0 likes
05-05-12, 21:33 GMT+10#39 is it a genuine sv88, 5L?
0 likes
05-05-12, 21:39 GMT+10#40 Quote:
Originally Posted by xAsh-
[View Post]
Hey thats liams missus!! I'd be more worried about that shady character on the far right.....
lol he looks like the backup
0 likes