Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

FS: Stripping my LS1 VZ SS Sedan - all for sale

Started by XTCHSV · 24 Apr 2012 · 73 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo (partial recovery). Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

XTCHSVArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by 7FOUR7 [View Post] willing to post passenger side gaurd to nsw 2282? Guards have been sold sorry ---------- Post added 26-04-12 at 01:34 ---------- Quote: Originally Posted by BT [View Post] do u still have the 19" wheels ? and is your name vince ? BT I think I remember selling you something big and black and white? I think I can remember your name being Nino, if my memory serves me. If I'm wong I apologise.
0 likes
The_MonkArchived member
Any chance you want to sell the ignition coils seperate?
0 likes
aus880Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Conkster [View Post] are the front pair standard black ones?..... have you even looked at the photos he posted?
0 likes
XTCHSVArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by The_Monk [View Post] Any chance you want to sell the ignition coils seperate? sorry mate, wanting to sell engine complete with all hang ons and loom, ECU etc. ---------- Post added 26-04-12 at 12:54 ---------- Quote: Originally Posted by aus880 [View Post] have you even looked at the photos he posted? it's ok, no dramas - but yeah they are they original stock black doortrims that came out in my 2004 VZ SS. But have some heat damage on the most upper part of trim.
0 likes
ConksterArchived member
He said he had a full set with velour lower inserts so i thought they may have been the ones in the photo.
0 likes
jmz-anthArchived member
Interior ok? If so how much if not sold ---------- Post added 26-04-12 at 21:18 ---------- Seats*
0 likes
BTArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by XTCHSV [View Post] Guards have been sold sorry ---------- Post added 26-04-12 at 01:34 ---------- BT I think I remember selling you something big and black and white? I think I can remember your name being Nino, if my memory serves me. If I'm wong I apologise. yer thats right that big fark off teddy bear i bought for the misses well if u want to sell the wheels pm me a price iam looking at a set of vy gts in vic but i love vz clubby wheels ... Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
XTCHSVArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Conkster [View Post] He said he had a full set with velour lower inserts so i thought they may have been the ones in the photo. The Calais full set of four I have are all black too. ---------- Post added 27-04-12 at 00:39 ---------- Quote: Originally Posted by JLSY8U [View Post] Interior ok? If so how much if not sold ---------- Post added 26-04-12 at 21:18 ---------- Seats* Nope sorry ---------- Post added 27-04-12 at 00:40 ---------- Quote: Originally Posted by BT [View Post] yer thats right that big fark off teddy bear i bought for the misses well if u want to sell the wheels pm me a price iam looking at a set of vy gts in vic but i love vz clubby wheels ... Yeah thats right . I'll pm you a price. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
jmz-anthArchived member
Shame good luck with it all though! Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
kabraArchived member
Hey do you still have the rear passenger side speaker grill? If so how much do you want for it? Willing to post to NSW
0 likes
XTCHSVArchived member
Lots of parts still for sale. Also have a bootlid carpet from a VZ Calais with all clips to suit VY/VZ - $50 Finishes off your bootlid nicely.
0 likes
DaanArchived member
chrome hand brake and gear selector bits?
0 likes
XTCHSVArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Daan [View Post] chrome hand brake and gear selector bits? They arent 100 per cent - maybe better to look at em first. But if you want them and think $40 for leather t-bar selector and leather handbrake cover with all satin chrome buttons etc is fair they are yours- if you want -come take a look tonight - call me - [phone removed] - I'm always up real late Happy to negotiate on price if you like. ---------- Post added 30-04-12 at 00:35 ---------- Quote: Originally Posted by kabra [View Post] Hey do you still have the rear passenger side speaker grill? If so how much do you want for it? Willing to post to NSW Sorry both rear door trims gone. Only have the front complete door trims with black leather inserts. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
XTCHSVArchived member
First post updated , new stuff added, sold stuff deleted
0 likes
DaanArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by XTCHSV [View Post] They arent 100 per cent - maybe better to look at em first. But if you want them and think $40 for leather t-bar selector and leather handbrake cover with all satin chrome buttons etc is fair they are yours- if you want -come take a look tonight - call me - [phone removed] - I'm always up real late Happy to negotiate on price if you like.[COLOR="Silver"] Yeah sounds good mate! I'll come grab them tomorrow night! i finish work at 4 so probably come down around 6-7ish, i'll call before i come, Cheers. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
XTCHSVArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Daan [View Post] Yeah sounds good mate! I'll come grab them tomorrow night! i finish work at 4 so probably come down around 6-7ish, i'll call before i come, Cheers. No probs. Holding them for you till tonight. Give me a buzz or sms when you're on your way Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
XTCHSVArchived member
Make an offer - lots of stuff still for sale
0 likes
XTCHSVArchived member
---
0 likes
Stato123Archived member
Hey mate how much for the front quarters with the indicator flutes???
0 likes
XTCHSVArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Stato123 [View Post] Hey mate how much for the front quarters with the indicator flutes??? Sorry have been sold. I dont have any panels left, or engine,diff,tranny. Pretty much just whats mentioned in first post. thanks
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today110

11,944 threads, 91,309 posts and 1,227 images saved from CT

34.9% of indexed threads saved