Preserved from CalaisTurbo (partial recovery). Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
16-04-12, 14:04 GMT+10#21 Quote:
Originally Posted by 2rismo
[View Post]
Best post in this thread.
Loll u just like it cause I called my self a lebo. Somethin u wanna call me but scared il choke u out hahahaha
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
16-04-12, 14:55 GMT+10#22 very nice, love the colour
0 likes
17-04-12, 00:59 GMT+10#23 I thought you were a skip, Paul.
BTW, don't go backwards and drag a VL...
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
18-04-12, 16:08 GMT+10#24 GTR All the Way ... No ifs or buts
0 likes
19-04-12, 11:17 GMT+10#25 Quote:
Originally Posted by RH9GTR
[View Post]
Loll u just like it cause I called my self a lebo. Somethin u wanna call me but scared il choke u out hahahaha
Hullet please...
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes