Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

Interior and engine pictures of my wagon

Started by boosted_wagon · 31 Mar 2012 · 36 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

vlwagzArchived member
nice idea mate.
0 likes
INFLYTmelbArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by boosted_wagon [View Post] A guy on eBay, cost me 250 I sent them a picture of an autometer gauge and they printed it on to the cluster panel got their details by any chance? im looking at a company in melbourne who specialise in this sort of thing, they work on clusters for a living
0 likes
boosted_wagonArchived member
I think they were called flaming customs by memory I'd have to jump on eBay and see if I can find it, it was about 4 years ago I had them Done
0 likes
Lazza78Archived member
tuff looking wagon mate... will be good to see this out cruising in brissie in the near future... if ya ever head over to munchies on a friday night let me know, will bring the vl for a run over... Larry
0 likes
TROPPYArchived member
I'd be keen on seeing this thing in the flesh, would love to know how you got 20's in there. Very tidy engine bay and interior, and the paint scheme looks awesome.
0 likes
boosted_wagonArchived member
Yeah no prob as soon as its got the LPG compliance, mod plate, rwc and rego it will be out everywhere.... The 20s go on no prob rubs a tad I just need to adjust the panhard rod about 5 mm
0 likes
CalaisMEArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by boosted_wagon [View Post] Cheers guys the car will be for sale once it's tuned and runs a number F U K I N beautiful mate, WELL DONE!!! why you selling bud? Just enjoy it now mate, looks like you spent a fortune on it.... Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
boosted_wagonArchived member
Yeah I have but I really want a lx Torana hatch, I'll sell it after the tune and so on so next yer, I'll enjoy it for what time I do have it for though
0 likes
WeiksyArchived member
Looks great, where was the interior done?
0 likes
boosted_wagonArchived member
creative auto interiours in melbourne
0 likes
vl5litreArchived member
Looks magic mate, all your hard work has paid off. Can't wait to see this thing in the flesh!
0 likes
boosted_wagonArchived member
thanks luke hope its a handfull to drive like it used to be
0 likes
boosted_wagonArchived member
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333867554.617303.jpg (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/attachment.php?attachmentid=52978&d=1333867557)ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333867574.153836.jpg (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/attachment.php?attachmentid=52979&d=1333867577)ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333867589.158861.jpg (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/attachment.php?attachmentid=52980&d=1333867592) Some more pictures, I just finished off the back today what do ya think, next is the sterio install
0 likes
NZ-SXYHDTArchived member
love the wagon man, done a nice job of it, any new up dates? Like what you have done with the tail gate, maloo number plate surround?
0 likes
HTURBOArchived member
Looks wicked, Good job!!!
0 likes
boosted_wagonArchived member
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347008540.504973.jpg (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/attachment.php?attachmentid=56085&d=1347008544)ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347008565.955394.jpg (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/attachment.php?attachmentid=56086&d=1347008570) Yeah a few updates I ripped the to4z off sold that aswell as the gate and manifold and it's now running a gt4202r, the car is booked in for the tune 17th December so Amy wait just doing what I can in the mean time.... Trying to save my ass off to by a new set of wheels... I want kmc rockstars in 20" will look good IMO
0 likes
boosted_wagonArchived member
Oh with the tail gate insert I'm going to paint up a standard tailgate and fit that for now as the maloo insert is starting to crack from opening and closing not to mention the copious amount of bass now hahaha
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today24

18,145 threads, 197,170 posts and 2,171 images saved from CT

53.0% of indexed threads saved