Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›General discussion
General discussion

1250hp RB30 SOHC on E98 JPC

Started by COLEYZ · 26 Mar 2012 · 26 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

88 ChaserArchived member
Well done to Mark and the crew, lets get it into a car and see how its goes. I have a lot of time for Mark and wish him all the best, one of the nice guys around, always has time to say hi and have a chat.
0 likes
gemracingArchived member
I'm pretty sure that,with a G Force 5 speed,this engine in a VL will run fast..... Im also sure theres a good chance it will mix it with the best of them,will it become the fastest?? Only time will tell,but If I was a betting man I'd be putting on money on Mark and Paul to give it a good crack........ Darren
0 likes
zoomingArchived member
thats rocker cover has been cut and shut poss to fit the rockers
0 likes
COLEYZArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by zooming [View Post] thats rocker cover has been cut and shut poss to fit the rockers What I dont understand is what would u cut n shut the rocker cover when they make a laser cut ally spacer to lift the rocker cover up! I know this as i got my Roller Rockers and spacer from them. The spacer looks much better!
0 likes
xAsh-Archived member
How much was the spacer Coleyz? You could also get a CNCed rocker cover such as DEVL and SHERIF have.. http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Nissan-RB...6#ht_499wt_882 (http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Nissan-RB30-one-piece-Billet-Rocker-Cover-/160679854518?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item25694401b6#ht_499wt_882)
0 likes
Jet R31Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by COLEYZ [View Post] What I dont understand is what would u cut n shut the rocker cover when they make a laser cut ally spacer to lift the rocker cover up! I know this as i got my Roller Rockers and spacer from them. The spacer looks much better! Thats a easy one, that rocker cover was done WWAAYY before they made those spacers..i know as mines the same and when they released the spacer 6 months later..i was spewing..lol cheers darren
0 likes
elare69Archived member
is that rb running dry sleeves ?
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today111

12,270 threads, 95,615 posts and 1,253 images saved from CT

35.8% of indexed threads saved