Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Powerplay

Started by TroyVK · 23 Jan 2012 · 168 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

MTY-50Archived member
Id be taking the Wog Chariot if i was a bit more organized. I hate just watching!!
0 likes
251NFLArchived member
lmao @ this thread!
0 likes
TroyVKArchived member
Are u taking yours?
0 likes
mighty6Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by TroyVK [View Post] Nice goran Might have to give u a run and c how I go against u Sweet mate, sounds good.
0 likes
vanstrienArchived member
Sweeet pit pass aquired, good ol Facebook coming through for me lol Getting very excited, going in the drags, powerskids and the obvious cruise sessions Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
TroyVKArchived member
Entry is paid Can't wait! Driveline "shouldn't" break Don't know bout the motor tho lol
0 likes
PVL-747Archived member
Will come for a look troy. Good luck.
0 likes
TroyVKArchived member
Come see me mate if u come up I'll take u for a couple laps
0 likes
pigsyArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by TroyVK [View Post] Come see me mate if u come up I'll take u for a couple laps after me if l'm not working
0 likes
CLNGMHArchived member
MYT16 Vs Troy's supra. Will TAB open up to this??
0 likes
TroyVKArchived member
I know goran will beat me And so he should, v8, big turbo, auto, proper rearend Against 3lt, manual, std bottomend, half decent rearend, sh1t suspension But it will be good to see where my cars at
0 likes
calais25tArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by TroyVK [View Post] That's the plan Ollie Practice the 60ft, try n get down as low as 1.4-1.5 if I can and practice shifts before doing a full pass The car has the rearend to handle big launches and it's got the power to hit 9s full weight but I've never been to the strip and haven't had any seat time with the new setup yet I rkn with the power to do 9's it will be good race cant wait ---------- Post added 30-01-12 at 17:47 ---------- Quote: Originally Posted by CLNGMH [View Post] MYT16 Vs Troy's supra. Will TAB open up to this?? who would your money be on Rick? ---------- Post added 30-01-12 at 18:08 ---------- Im expecting this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSijnWHMi6w vs this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7tTUAAiG5g Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
AVG45Archived member
That's exactly what I'm expecting too. lol
0 likes
rns-11zArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by CLNGMH [View Post] MYT16 Vs Troy's supra. Will TAB open up to this?? im taking bets $1.50 for myt16 $10.00 for the supra lol Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
TroyVKArchived member
Haha At $10, I'll take that lol
0 likes
CLNGMHArchived member
Gee off topic, PROVL is like PRO840 only newer. and not Twin T
0 likes
mIsS VLArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by 251NFL [View Post] lmao @ this thread! x2 haha
0 likes
TroyVKArchived member
So seriously Who is going? Just over a week away Goran Insane Calais25t Ollie? Andy?
0 likes
InsaneVLArchived member
Yep.. got confirmation of my entry. Entrant #171... mustn't be many pre-entered!
0 likes
TroyVKArchived member
That reminds me I have to send in my photos yet
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today4

13,857 threads, 119,070 posts and 1,406 images saved from CT

40.5% of indexed threads saved