Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

[FS - VIC] Black vlct bigger everything ($13,000)

Started by drhack · 18 Jan 2012 · 23 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

Duke57TTArchived member
Could you get some photos up as it sits now including bay shots.
0 likes
drhackArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Duke57TT [View Post] Could you get some photos up as it sits now including bay shots. I can't put pics up as I only have my phone an it won't let me do it if u send me a txt I can send them via mms thanks but if u just want to see the car an not interested in buying then please don't waste my time as there are to many time wasters out there I just want to make a sale that's why the car is priced way to low for what it's worth
0 likes
Duke57TTArchived member
SMS Sent Word of advice, people will waste your time. You don't have a choice in the matter, so don't razz prospective buyers. I am looking for a clean straight car, performance parts are a bonus. Hence why I want nice good pictures before I come and look at the car in person. Canberra is a long way away. In the current market, if you don't put the effort in with good pictures and a well written add your less likely to sell. If you send me all your photos to my phone, I will host them and put them up in this for sale add. If you can, plenty of light etc so it is easy to see. Thanks Luke ---------- Post added 19-03-12 at 19:17 ---------- Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
drhackArchived member
Bump
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 7 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today20

17,455 threads, 181,769 posts and 2,048 images saved from CT

51.0% of indexed threads saved