Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
09-04-13, 11:09 GMT+10#21 Some heavy metal with HUGE bassdrops
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdjgnIZEdkU
Very good for cruising in my opinion
Thanks
0 likes
09-04-13, 12:51 GMT+10#22 Here's a few of my favourites.
T Pain and Dolla - Who the f*** is that?
www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiw9C12AolE (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiw9C12AolE)
Big Pun ft. Terror Squad - Whatcha gonna do
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkE07I4p_ew
2Pac - Do for Love (I love cruising to this one at night when I want to chill out)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lu1glrMvsPo
Biggie Smalls - Running
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nfa_vEl0a-A
Eazy E ft 2Pac, Game Remix - How we do
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fs1xHPU7WwA
Green Day - Jesus of Suburbia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMcNzjzw63I
0 likes
12-04-13, 20:39 GMT+10#23 For bass song search for splwgn on youtube and MEA he does some awesome mixes
0 likes
12-04-13, 20:53 GMT+10#24 My favourite back in the day was Master P - Bourbon and Lacs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFpwOZaxjAc
This song through a decent sub has window shattering bass.
T Pain - I'm Sprung was another good one as well
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxRvDpF2FDA
0 likes
16-07-15, 20:27 GMT+10#25 Off the shelf, Run the Jewels album. Insane.
0 likes