Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

LED fuse rails by niche

Started by obseshn · 4 Jan 2012 · 393 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo (partial recovery). Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

TheChadArchived member
yeah we have all been waiting for a while ill take one for sure
0 likes
goldArchived member
Keen for 1
0 likes
SIKVLTArchived member
put me down for 2 or 3
0 likes
VLWAGONITArchived member
keen as for one
0 likes
turbo3lArchived member
Depending on price i might get two, definently want one
0 likes
KALAYArchived member
i might also need a spare...
0 likes
Gab dHArchived member
definately keen for 1
0 likes
brusselArchived member
Keen for one aswell mate
0 likes
joshVLTArchived member
put me down for 1 also
0 likes
RR8TEDArchived member
I'm in for 1
0 likes
SIrollerArchived member
now i feel like i should grab 2 :/ ? Niche get em made and I'm sure someone would be happy to distribute for you for a cut. alternately Ebay and only accept paypal? makes book keeping much easier.
0 likes
obseshnArchived member
guys as i mentioned at the top of the page niche will get back to me early next week whether he going to make a batch or not so far we have more interest than originaly thought. it costs to much for him to make them so looks like he going to have to find someone to make them for him. please be patient and as soon as i know whats going on ill let you all know
0 likes
XCHASEArchived member
Great I'll have one if he does
0 likes
BaxArchived member
Hell, I nearly want one and I don't even have the VL anymore. I think his small batch should probably be around 200. I don't think he'd have any trouble at all offloading these little hot cakes.
0 likes
GremlinzArchived member
Ill have 2
0 likes
one2catchArchived member
put me down for 1
0 likes
vltnitronArchived member
+1 for me
0 likes
JET-64UArchived member
I'll take 4
0 likes
SIrollerArchived member
can't be manufactured? needs cheap labour. maybe setup after school babysitting "classes"...
0 likes
Gab dHArchived member
What if he sent them off as kits, with the board and parts and all the time consuming "expensive" work could be done by the buyer. Obviously that wouldn't suit everyone but for me thatd be perfect!
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today110

11,960 threads, 91,613 posts and 1,230 images saved from CT

34.9% of indexed threads saved