Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Leb Vlt drag build

Started by leb vlt · 25 Dec 2011 · 357 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo (partial recovery). Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

leb vltArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by vl_sl_88 [View Post] Next time you get pics park it next to mine would ya.!! Why's that? ---------- Post added 26-12-11 at 10:36 ---------- Quote: Originally Posted by grunter01 [View Post] Looks good moe, taking longer than expected but will be worth the wait mate.... Is that my cell? Doesn't look bad from the photo, Yer mate had to stop spending money on it for a month for other stuff, yer ur cell, yer not bad just on certain angles can c a ding, most of it is at the back so doesn't concern me, hope ur rods are up to the task ;-)
0 likes
NICE TRYArchived member
Meh, still ain't no rotor Decided on fuel yet?? Need someone to go halves with as I know Ge's will spend more time replacing gearboxes than driving on the road Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
leb vltArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by NICE TRY [View Post] Meh, still ain't no rotor Decided on fuel yet?? Need someone to go halves with as I know Ge's will spend more time replacing gearboxes than driving on the road Ha rotor ai, I got something for u ;-), yer e85, haha poor G! Call me wen u wanna organise how we gona order the fuel. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
88 ChaserArchived member
Looks awesome Mo,when you need a stronger box let me know, I have a man in QLD that is the best in the business.
0 likes
leb vltArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by 88 Chaser [View Post] Looks awesome Mo,when you need a stronger box let me know, I have a man in QLD that is the best in the business. Yet sweet jase, was thinking bout putting an os giken gear set thru it, wait and see, hopefully it doesn't break too quickly...
0 likes
88 ChaserArchived member
I run the PAR gear set, works a treat, billet dog box, best thing before a sequential. I need to unblock more toilets next year if I want one of those. Should be fine for the dyno stuff, just the racing will take its toll, especially in 3rd gear. But have a go man, then send it away to be sorted after it breaks.
0 likes
leb vltArchived member
Wat was the cost to get the par gear set an have it all put in etc? I was thinking holinger but at nearly 20k I'd have to put up a few more fences haha
0 likes
88 ChaserArchived member
lol, 11k I think it was. Much cheaper than the PPG set.
0 likes
leb vltArchived member
Woah, for 11k I'd glide it and redo a brand new rear end! Tubs, bigggg tyre!
0 likes
TUXEDOArchived member
Yeah I was NOT expecting You to say 11. I've never looked into it but, I thought a dog box would cost like 3 or 4k lol
0 likes
88 ChaserArchived member
A full rebuild will cost you 3k if its done with new parts, Im talking billet gears and shafts. Its not cheap, but I have balls so I drive manual. ladies drive autos Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
TUXEDOArchived member
Yeah, I've always been in to autos but with My latest I thought I'd chuck in a manual for something different and I reckon I'm converted now lol.
0 likes
NICE TRYArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by 88 Chaser [View Post] but I have balls so I drive manual. ladies drive autos Quoted for the mother ****ing truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
leb vltArchived member
Lol
0 likes
VLWAGONITArchived member
manual ftw
0 likes
Duke57TTArchived member
love it.. your first two step launch you won't go back Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
TUXEDOArchived member
Anti-lag! DOO ETT Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
NICE TRYArchived member
antilag is for awd 4 cylinders. 2 step is for MEN!!
0 likes
ilegalfunArchived member
amen^^
0 likes
TUXEDOArchived member
How do you work that out :s you'd need bigger balls for an anti-lag launch.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today110

11,971 threads, 91,747 posts and 1,230 images saved from CT

35.0% of indexed threads saved