Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Plans...?

Started by VL-Dan · 22 Dec 2011 · 48 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

ss nutArchived member
Always good! get them colour coded to the car! Cheers Marty
0 likes
VL-DanArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by jsobey [View Post] I love ur window Venetian blinds! Was thibking bout getting some in the future. What's ur opinion on them? Its something you either love or hate...obviously I love them otherwise I wouldnt have them in my Wagon People I meet comment more about the Venetians than the car itself usually lol Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
NZ_GTSArchived member
Taupo Christmas Eve. Got a little over 460 kays to that tank - the best I've done so far! Was a little bit touch and go as my fuel gauge is incredibly dodgy. Regularly and randomly drops to E all the time - even with a full tank. Ahhh, the joys of old cars! It's funny; having the missus in the passenger seat seems to help with fuel economy... Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
NZ VL comArchived member
my fuel gauge does that all the time, its common on VLs am just off to fix it now
0 likes
0C1876Archived member
i just figured it was the connection in side the cluster. tapped the hell out of the dash cluster to get it working again with a few quess-timates when it wasnt coming to life....
0 likes
VL-DanArchived member
That pic is sweet Tom...Car looks not bad too Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
hsvhelArchived member
Whos down in Matarangi, seen a turbo driving to my place. SS wheels and white with cooler low mounted?
0 likes
NZ VL comArchived member
^^^simon?
0 likes
UNONT2Archived member
na its not simon
0 likes
hsvhelArchived member
dunno, its got new plates on it. Tidy calais, even got the head rests Might grab a pic if i go past it again
0 likes
NZ_bt1vltArchived member
was up in hanmer springs lastnight for new years and there was a white vl wagon roof racks wtc with black momos Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
ss nutArchived member
Back from a round trip(just under 500 ks and she ran sweet)She is back home.As you can see we live very close to the beach,Another week off and then back to work(dam) Cheers Marty Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
VL-DanArchived member
Looking very nice Marty Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
ss nutArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by NZ_bt1vlt [View Post] was up in hanmer springs lastnight for new years and there was a white vl wagon roof racks wtc with black momos Saw that wagon up here yesterday as well. Cheers Marty Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
UNONT2Archived member
looking sweet marty,its perfect lol
0 likes
ss nutArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by UNONT2 [View Post] looking sweet marty,its perfect lol Thanks,But the front is getting a hammering from the stones on the roads up her(and she does go down shingle roads every now and again)But it is only paint and can be touched up.Middle of this year will get spruce up.She has had nearly 18ooo ks put on her in the last 2 years.Meet a guy in golden bay who has a very nice HDT VL LE in white(red interior)wrote down the build number but have lost it.But I will catch up with him again. Cheers Marty
0 likes
jsobeyArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by VL-Dan [View Post] Its something you either love or hate...obviously I love them otherwise I wouldnt have them in my Wagon People I meet comment more about the Venetians than the car itself usually lol Awesome! I think they are all good! Might have to get some when I get paid good coin lol. Not being a copy or anything tho haha :P Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
VL-DanArchived member
No worries here, Ive copied off the Aussies so I cant talk Goodluck finding a set of them in NZ though lol Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
SIKVLTArchived member
Ebay full set for wag $500 to your door easy as .....
0 likes
ss nutArchived member
I hated the rattle of the binds when I had the windows down,I know you can cure that. But I could not be bothered,So I removed them.Has anyone thought about colour codeing them??
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today28

19,530 threads, 218,969 posts and 2,380 images saved from CT

57.0% of indexed threads saved