Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

removing engine

Started by qwertsta · 28 Nov 2011 · 24 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo (partial recovery). Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

MxPx VLArchived member
soon as I did my turbo conversion I couldn't help but drive it around with just the dump off the turbo, no front pipe or exhaust, soooo coool!
0 likes
qwertstaArchived member
Cant get engine back in i should have removed motor with box Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
KALAYArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by MxPx VL [View Post] soon as I did my turbo conversion I couldn't help but drive it around with just the dump off the turbo, no front pipe or exhaust, soooo coool! i did the same... sounded nice
0 likes
xAsh-Archived member
I do that everywhere exhaust is overrated Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
VLforcedArchived member
make sure gearbox is in gear when your trying the slot it in, 4th would be best. jiggle motor till it slots in when its parallel.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 2 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today5

14,460 threads, 130,318 posts and 1,503 images saved from CT

42.2% of indexed threads saved